Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Quest detector

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Quest detector
June 11, 2022 02:53PM
Has any of your used a Quest metal detector and if so what did you think of it.
Re: Quest detector
June 11, 2022 10:07PM
I would like to hear that too. All I've heard is they are very light.
June 11, 2022 10:51PM
Deleted

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2022 09:56AM by SkiWhiz.
June 12, 2022 11:35AM
a review was done in the TH magazine i will copy and post it ,it had a good review
June 13, 2022 12:08AM
I've had a Q40 for three years and have been very happy with it. A few weeks ago I bought a X10 Pro because I was looking for a cheap, waterproof detector. It cost $199 on Amazon. I was very surprised by its performance. It comes with a 5x8 coil, runs at 12khz, and is solidly built. It has all the features of detectors costing twice as much. In my test garden it would identify an 8 inch three ringer with a solid 72, and I could lift the coil 7 or 8 inches off the ground and still I.D. in the 70's. I haven't had it in the water yet, but it's a lot of bang for the buck. I wouldn't be ashamed to run it anywhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2022 12:09AM by Shenandoah Digger.
June 14, 2022 01:49AM
[www.metaldetectingforum.co.uk]

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
June 14, 2022 05:52AM
Sven1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.metaldetectingforum.co.uk]
> p?f=284
Thanks Sven
June 16, 2022 10:12PM
Received the x10 detector this afternoon. Only got to mess around with it in my yard for a few minutes after work because we had a bad storm coming our way. Anyways it seems to be made fairly well, it is very light weight, the coil is a nice size, although there are no cam locks there is still no play while swinging it. I turned the sensitivity down quite a bit and still got good air test results. The display is nice and has just the right amount of features in my opinion. I haven't tried it on a real hunt yet but have a feeling that it is going to do well.
June 17, 2022 02:57PM
Let us know how your hunt goes with it.