Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Helping NASA Tom...

Posted by connortn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Helping NASA Tom...
July 04, 2022 03:37PM
In the original post "Setting up Deus ll program to mimic CZ3d?", some here are showing an interest in gifting Tom with a donation so that he can purchase a Deus ll for testing. As you all know, this is not an inexpensive detector so any and all who would like to contribute to the cause can do so in that post or this one. I wanted to make this post so that everyone could see the subject in the title as the original posted title could be missed as just another question to Tom.

Below is an excerpt from the original message so as to see what we're talking about here...

I have communicated with Tom and he was very grateful towards all who would do such a thing for him. He did not ask me to post this nor was this his ideal. I just think it would be a humble way of showing Tom our thanks and appreciation for all his work and dedication he has put forward on this forum. ...and think of it... we would have the easy part. All it's going to cost us is the price of a few hamburgers. Tom is the one the work would all fall on.

Let all who are interested in helping out post here so we can have an ideal of what we're looking at. Being that this was not Toms ideal, I would rather Tom not have to put his own personal funds in. If we get enough interest, we can all send Tom a donation via Paypal to him personally. That way everyone knows where their donation went.

I'm new at trying to set something up like this so please accept my apologizes if I step on someone's toes. If you have suggestions, I'm open to hearing them. Otherwise, let's hear from all the members here!

Thanks...
Connortn
JCR
Re: Helping NASA Tom...
July 04, 2022 06:01PM
I wish we could gift NASA Tom extra spare time. That is more valuable than money.

Chris
July 04, 2022 09:39PM
I had 3 eye surgeries this year including a major Retina one. The doctors got all my extra money but I can see and that what matters most.
July 05, 2022 03:21AM
I would contribute.but I spent my money putting gas in my autos' fuel tanks. Courtesy of the nutjob who lives at 1600 Pa avenue.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2022 03:23AM by tnsharpshooter.
July 05, 2022 10:19AM
I wish that I had some extra money to donate but I don't, but I would be happy to sell one at my dealer cost if that would help out.
July 05, 2022 11:59AM
Don't feel bad if you can't donate anything fellows. I know Tom would most definitely not want someone to make it hard on themselves just for him. My dad used to say "It's not that things cost so much, it's that the money is worth so little".

I think there's enough generous people here that could give 5 or 10 dollars each to add up to what would be needed for this. If you can give a little more, that's great, but don't feel you need to. Heck, we've probably got that much change in our ashtray in our vehicles.

Do what makes you feel good about it.
July 05, 2022 02:37PM
I don't know what world you live in but people are struggling to eat nowadays even 5.00 can buy a weeks worth of meat.
It must be nice to have money to throw away.
July 05, 2022 02:48PM
If everyone who visited or even posted here would give $10, it would only amount to $70. This forum ain't what it use to be . . .sad.
July 05, 2022 02:55PM
I wonder who caused that Ozzie?
July 05, 2022 02:59PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would contribute.but I spent my money putting ga
> s in my autos' fuel tanks. Courtesy of the nutjob
> who lives at 1600 Pa avenue.

I t sure would be nice to keep politics off Tom's great forum!
July 05, 2022 06:04PM
SeabeeRon Wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
> I t sure would be nice to keep politics off Tom's
> great forum!

Nothing else is going on here may as well get something going.
Yea Tnnss, we have a buffoon running the country and made our dollars become nickles. But yea he's thee most popular and liked president in the universe. What a joke that's not at all funny. Connor, if you got this going while Trump was president, I think it would have been a success, no kidding.
July 05, 2022 06:42PM
Yes and Putin never would of pulled that crap with Trump in office you can bet the bank on that. He waited for that senile stooge to get in.
July 06, 2022 12:44PM
I have received an email from Tom D. for those who would like to gift funds for the Deus ll project. You can do so through Paypal. You do not have to have an account at Paypal to do so. If you mark "gift" when you send it there will be no charge to you or Tom.

Tom's email: tdankowski@cfl.rr.com

For us guys with older eyes, you may want to copy and paste.

I want to thank those that have PM'd Tom and I wanting to help. There are some really great folks here. Steve (SkiWiz) has even offered "dealer cost" to Tom as his part. How great is that?

Folks, this project was not started to make it hard financially on anyone. I understand that times are not what we would like. I remember when a twenty dollar bill looked as big as a horse blanket to me. If you would like to donate but just can't we understand but it would be nice for us all to keep a positive attitude towards helping someone out a little. What you give is between you and Tom D.

Thanks again to all the members here. Let's make this happen!!!

Connortn
July 06, 2022 01:28PM
Correction... It seems Paypal does charge a minimum fee for sending a gift. I was going by old information. Sorry for the mistake.

Connortn
July 06, 2022 10:59PM
connortn Wrote:
> Correction... It seems Paypal does charge a minimu
> m fee for sending a gift. I was going by old infor
> mation. Sorry for the mistake.
>
> Connortn
I am not 100% sure but I believe that if a person sends funds as a gift (friends/family option) the sender pays the fee and if you send funds not using that option the receiver pays the fee.
July 07, 2022 11:48AM
THANKS GUYS!!!! How noble!!!
I am up to $160.00 in donated/gift money........towards the purchase of a Deus-2!!!
July 07, 2022 12:56PM
Ok----Let us know what your dealer cost is coming up with all that money for Tom a Deus 2---so we know what we are up against.SkiWhiz Wrote:
> I wish that I had some extra money to donate but I
> don't, but I would be happy to sell one at my deal
> er cost if that would help out.
July 07, 2022 02:09PM
I am sending a pm to Tom now to let him know the price.
July 07, 2022 02:13PM
Seems to me us members need to know seeing as how we are "footing" the bill.-----SkiWhiz Wrote:
> I am sending a pm to Tom now to let him know the p
> rice.
July 07, 2022 04:08PM
D&P-OR Wrote:
> Seems to me us members need to know seeing as how
> we are "footing" the bill.-----SkiWhiz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I am sending a pm to Tom now to let him know the
> p
> > rice.

I didn't know if it was against the rules or not on this forum or with my distributor's rules to post my dealer price. Sending you a pm with the info and will send to anyone that wants to know by way of a pm.
July 07, 2022 04:24PM
Thanks Steve--------SkiWhiz Wrote:
> D&P-OR Wrote:
> -----
> > Seems to me us members need to know seeing as ho
> w
> > we are "footing" the bill.-----SkiWhiz Wrote:
> > ------------------------------------------------
> --
> > -----
> > > I am sending a pm to Tom now to let him know t
> he
> > p
> > > rice.
>
> I didn't know if it was against the rules or not o
> n this forum or with my distributor's rules to po
> st my dealer price. Sending you a pm with the info
> and will send to anyone that wants to know by way
> of a pm.
July 07, 2022 05:27PM
This is all such a bizarre thread. Something happen I don't know? Is Tom indigent now?

Can we not trust what others have said about a detector? Is this just a continuation of the twilight zone from the last few years? BEAM ME UP SCOTTY...........
July 09, 2022 12:26AM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> I would contribute.but I spent my money putting ga
> s in my autos' fuel tanks. Courtesy of the nutjob
> who lives at 1600 Pa avenue.

ehe! he! heh ! it's Putin's fault!

(h.h!)
j.t.
July 09, 2022 12:40AM
midalake Wrote:
> This is all such a bizarre thread. Something happ
> en I don't know? Is Tom indigent now?
>
> Can we not trust what others have said about a det
> ector? Is this just a continuation of the twiligh
> t zone from the last few years? BEAM ME UP SCOTTY
> ...........

tom's personal evaluation of this detector is worth whatever it costs.
his character is beyond reproach,so I know to a certainty there will be no conflict of interest
with the brand he is associated with.

(h.h.!)
j.t.
July 09, 2022 03:46AM
Ohkeee John----How many hundred should we put you down for then? smiling smiley-----jmaryt Wrote:
> midalake Wrote:
> -----
> > This is all such a bizarre thread. Something ha
> pp
> > en I don't know? Is Tom indigent now?
> >
> > Can we not trust what others have said about a d
> et
> > ector? Is this just a continuation of the twili
> gh
> > t zone from the last few years? BEAM ME UP SCOT
> TY
> > ...........
>
>
> tom's personal evaluation of this detector is wort
> h whatever it costs.
> his character is beyond reproach,so I know to a ce
> rtainty there will be no conflict of interest
> with the brand he is associated with.
>
> (h.h.!)
> j.t.
July 09, 2022 12:04PM
UPDATE: Guys....... I'm up to $260 in donations thus far!
It is just immeasurably shocking/commendable that folks would send their raw cash to a total stranger of whom they've never met!

Yes: There are some folks that have no value in my opinion/scientific-approach data. This is not a killjoy/hinderance to/for those of whom are wanting my review.
July 09, 2022 06:40PM
I chipped in on the pot, and if that falls through, Tom can borrow mine any time. Tom is one of the few I feel I can trust the opinion of. Once detector companies started handing out freebies to common folk, or people with YouTube channels, the believability and credibility went out the window for a lot of them, as they were trying to make said products be better than what they actually were. Nobody held them accountable to that either. Nevertheless, Tom is one of the few left that I trust because he wasn't bought out and calls it like it is. IMO that's why some of the companies won't send him things to test or promote...he'll discover they've put lipstick on a pig and call it out.
July 09, 2022 07:43PM
What yhall gonna say when Tom does the wet salt sand test and it matches what I have already showed Yhall? What yhall gonna say when he does the unmasking test and it matches what I have already showed yhall? I hope some will dang Ole Calabash was shooting straight with us on this one!
I cant wait!
[youtu.be]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2022 08:02PM by calabash digger.
July 09, 2022 08:45PM
Calabash, I can't speak for anybody but myself, but I don't really watch or follow your videos so I have no idea what you have said and not said or shown. So whatever Tom finds out, it won't be a repeat for me.
July 09, 2022 09:12PM
I have showed a whole bunch of test with it...Its a top dog detector. Of course I have been accused of blowing smoke by many..