Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Helping NASA Tom...

Posted by connortn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Helping NASA Tom...
July 10, 2022 02:11AM
I have difficulty believing anyone who "belittles" the Tesoro!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
July 10, 2022 06:04AM
Ahh I see. I didn't mean any offense by saying I don't watch or follow. There's not a single detecting channel I follow or watch anymore. I used to watch the Hoover Boys but I don't think I have watched even 5 minutes since 2022. Fishing stuff and TikToks have had my short attention span. This is actually the only detecting forum I frequent.
July 10, 2022 03:47PM
I had a good chuckle when "ole I already told you ery(sic) thing you need to know" questions WHY Tom should be given a detector to give his finding when"I have already told you ery(sic) thing you need to know".LOL
July 10, 2022 05:11PM
EVERYBODY join me in this "chant"----WE WANT TOM'S REPORT, WE WANT KEITH BACK---WE WANT TOM'S REPORT, WE WANT KEITH BACK---WE WANT TOM'S REPORT, WE WANT KEITH BACK!!!! LOL----- doc holiday Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had a good chuckle when "ole I already told you
> ery(sic) thing you need to know" questions WHY Tom
> should be given a detector to give his finding whe
> n"I have already told you ery(sic) thing you need
> to know".LOL
July 10, 2022 05:43PM
I really miss Keith sharing his knowledge ... I learned a lot from him ... he probably should have turned his comment section off
July 10, 2022 11:00PM
Keith had no dog in the hunt! straight from the hip!

(h.h!)
j.t.
July 10, 2022 11:58PM
Keith got tired of the loud mouth talkin' crap about him. He should still be here and other guy gone.
July 11, 2022 01:31AM
You guys got that right!----Keith is a southern gentleman to the bone.---He just got sick & tired of the (unwarranted), never ending attacks from a couple of you know who "wannabes".----The saddest part of the whole situation is the fact that it doesn't look like he is ever going to come back.
July 11, 2022 08:46PM
Well at least you have been told everything you need to know--to quote the Raven.LOL
July 13, 2022 01:18PM
Update = I'm now up to $360 towards Deus-2.
July 17, 2022 01:33AM
tom! from what I have been reading, the new legend with the 1.09 rev. should be your "target!"
seems to be a coin vacuum in "cooked" sites!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
July 17, 2022 12:50PM
((( I have one )))
July 17, 2022 11:52PM
happy to know this tom! was hoping you could give us a "detailed" report on. same?
thanks!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
July 18, 2022 12:04AM
The Legend seems to be getting some "bad press" with these updates to fix an update----and now the external speakers are going out on them??----All I can say is when I had one for a short time it worked quite well.
July 18, 2022 04:19AM
D&P-OR Wrote:
> The Legend seems to be getting some "bad press" wi
> th these updates to fix an update----and now the e
> xternal speakers are going out on them??----All I
> can say is when I had one for a short time it work
> ed quite well.

Wonder what the answer would be to this $64,000 question if asked.
How much exaclly did the testers use the external speakers when they tested?
I'll bet not much. You reckon.
July 28, 2022 01:05AM
Due to many requests...... I'm closing in on acquiring a Deus-2. I may do such.......within the next 10-days.
July 30, 2022 12:45AM
tom! thanking you in advance for your reports on both the legend, and the deuce 2.
I have interest in "both "of them. hearing reports of excellent "cooked" parks performance.
appears both are "seeing" stuff missed by the 800 in truly "burnt" public areas.

(h.h.!)
j.t.
August 14, 2022 11:30AM
SkiWhiz ....... I just sent you a PM.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2022 11:31AM by NASA-Tom.
August 14, 2022 03:28PM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
> SkiWhiz ....... I just sent you a PM.

PM received, thanks!
August 19, 2022 01:06AM
Heads-up! You guys have graciously given 50% of the monies for a Deus-2! I will gladly pay/cover the remainder 50%.
I have officially ordered a Deus-2 with 11" coil. I'll let you know when I receive it. Then.........I'll post all of my findings.........as I fully wring it out!
August 19, 2022 01:44AM
Tom---How about a report on the Legend?---You said you have one.-----Del
August 20, 2022 05:29PM
That's great news Tom. I was hoping for the full amount for you so you wouldn't have to add any. I hope you find some amazing things with the Deus 11 and amazing things about it also. I'll be watching with interest especially beach hunting info. Looks like it will be a year or two before I can visit the S.C. beaches so I have time :-) Getting too old for dirt digging with all the up and down work involved.