Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hows it been going!

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hows it been going!
August 17, 2022 06:10PM
Hows the forum going?

Been busy last year or so wifes health.

Man I havent logged in and sorry My inbox is jammed packed not sure If I answer some of them theyd be relevant now Ill try when I get time.

Ive been digging like always much more recently since things have settled down with my wife.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: Hows it been going!
August 17, 2022 06:25PM
Hey---Welcome back Keith--good to have you back on here.----Sorry to hear about your wifes health--hope she is doing better by now.-----What do you think of the Deus 2?-------Del
August 17, 2022 07:01PM
Keith,

A warm welcome! I'm so glad to see you back posting here. So many have missed your insights.

I'm really sorry to hear about your wife's health issues, but very glad to hear that things have improved.

Steve
JCR
August 17, 2022 07:19PM
Glad things are lining out for you and your wife & that you have had time to still dig some. We need some more love here for the Tarsacci & Vista X, Maybe the Legend too!

Chris

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2022 07:31PM by JCR.
August 17, 2022 08:36PM
Can't wait to read your opinions and observations again.
August 17, 2022 09:07PM
Keith----You stay around here this time--yah heah??----THAT'S AN ORDER!!!smiling smiley----Don't be lettin no "wannabes" run you off.----We want you to "hang out" on this forum!
August 17, 2022 09:53PM
Welcome back! Hope you stick around
August 17, 2022 10:17PM
Good to see you Keith on the forum. I hope your wife is feeling better. My prayers go out to you and her that everything will be good.

I hope we see you here more often.

Rick
August 17, 2022 10:19PM
Hope all is is well. You have been missed.

Looking forward to your upcoming post and videos!

George
August 17, 2022 10:42PM
It hasn't been the same around here. Glade your wife is doing better and hope you continue to participate .
August 17, 2022 11:06PM
Been going well but sitting on a new hip.......welcome back.
August 17, 2022 11:31PM
WELCOME BACK!!

Missed you Keith, glad you're still getting out and swinging thumbs down

Glad your wife is doing better, hopefully you'll have bandwidth to participate here smileys with beer
August 17, 2022 11:49PM
Good to have you back Keith,family and health come first for sure. I learned that the last year myself.
August 18, 2022 12:21AM
Welcome back Keith!! Good to see you on here again!
August 18, 2022 01:03AM
Welcome back Keith, Glad to hear things have settled down with your wife, and you're squeezing in some digging time.

Very good to hear from you, you made our be day smiling smiley

Paul (Ca)
August 18, 2022 01:15AM
Thanks for all the well wishes!!

She had a couple of things and a surgery but now has A-fib but just something we will have to deal with.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
August 18, 2022 02:02AM
WELCOME BACK KEITH!!!! You were missed MUCH more than me!!!!

No more caffeine for your wife!
August 18, 2022 02:49AM
Hello Keith, good the hear you are still detecting and doing well...didn't know your wife was sick, excellent news that she is doing better.
August 18, 2022 04:43AM
Always a pleasure to see you posting, Keith. My prayers for your wife's health.
August 18, 2022 10:10AM
When the wife is down so is the rest of the household/family. . . hope she is coming out of it and back on track. I believe forum members are cheering up because you are posting again . . that says something about a man . . . glad you are here again, Keith. It's been 2 machines in my arsenal since your last post here, a Tarsacci and a Deus2. I also retired and seems like I have more projects and chores to do than when working full time, who da thunk.? How you doing?
August 18, 2022 11:48AM
A sincere Welcome Back Keith--your input has been missed and YOU have been missed.Prayers for the Wife and continued recovery.
August 18, 2022 12:26PM
YAY!!!! Welcome back Keith!!!
August 18, 2022 12:49PM
Welcome back Keith, you have been missed. Wishing the best to your wife.
August 18, 2022 02:35PM
Hello Keith!!
Long time, no talk! Did not know about your wife, sorry to hear.

Just wanted to personally say welcome!
August 18, 2022 02:46PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for all the well wishes!!
>
> She had a couple of things and a surgery but now
> has A-fib but just something we will have to deal
> with.
>
> Keith

It seems every month or so a friend or acquaintance of mine ends up with AFib it makes you wonder? I get the skipped heart beats on occasion but tests always come out normal? I did cut my caffeine and lost 50 pounds as had sky high Bp and pre diabetic now all normal and not as many skipped beats but still need to keep coffee at a 2 cup minimum but it's hard as only bad habit I have left, LOL!
August 18, 2022 04:58PM
Thanks again !!

Yeah Harold I think most of the world has skipped heart beat's? some notice it some dont.Mine has skipped around before especially when I'm dehydrated.

My wife's on medicine for life now it seems.If she forgets her dose which is every 12 hours of medicine within a couple of hours her heart speeds up.

She also had to have a third of her colon removed for a HUGE but benign smiling bouncing smiley Tumor.and has had covid twice.and in middle of all that my Oldest Daughter was hit and had car totaled by a Drunk driver.

Everyone's safe though and that's what counts!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
August 18, 2022 11:04PM
Good to have you back, missed your posts!

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
August 19, 2022 09:47AM
Let me join the others in welcoming you back Keith. Glad to hear your wife’s health has stabilized, they can deal with afib much better now than the old days. Looking forward to your observations and insights!
August 19, 2022 01:38PM
See how many members really missed you Keith!----Maybe now that you're back this forum will be restored to the great forum it once was (before a couple of you know who know it alls hit town).
August 19, 2022 01:49PM
Hey Keith,glad you are back!!!