Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This DEUS 2 is very deep straight out of the box (Video) Update 9/8/22 1/4 Cut hammered Video

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Just using factory Deep HC program and slowed down reactivity to zero.it started hitting decent at 1.5 but sounded great at zero.

[youtu.be]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2022 09:09PM by Keith Southern.
Re: This DEUS 2 is very deep straight out of the box (Video)
August 31, 2022 12:11AM
You are in for a nice ride with your new rig. I think.
August 31, 2022 12:15AM
GREAT to see you back doing videos and testing and giving your input again. HH Don
August 31, 2022 01:03AM
Whats funny on the D2 VS regular VLF machines even the original Deus.I can get the 10 inch dime on those but I have to manipulate the ground balance and then it lets in alot of ground noise once the audio gates open on those machines giving the impression even though its a target it could be a iron cause of the ground encroachment to the signal.

The D2 is dead on ground balance at about 95 but the signal is still banging in.the Multi freq does make the difference.

I'm messing around with unmasking settings right now and it seems as good as the original Deus so far..

I do like I can drop back to a single freq and use it If I have too ..20Khz kills cuff buttons in my soil at depth.Im glad they left the option to dial in a single freq of you choice.THATS HUGE.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
August 31, 2022 11:23AM
i found it the same as d1 sonar programe on depth on coins, infact the sonar was slightly better
September 04, 2022 11:41AM
Keith, if you get the time, try it on some of them hammered in your soil.
Cheers
September 08, 2022 08:00PM
diggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i found it the same as d1 sonar programe on depth
> on coins, infact the sonar was slightly better

Thank's for info.

What type dirt you have?

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
September 08, 2022 08:01PM
ghound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keith, if you get the time, try it on some of them
> hammered in your soil.
> Cheers

Will do!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
9/8/22 1/4 Cut hammered Video
September 08, 2022 09:10PM
[www.youtube.com]

Here's something I through together a minute ago GHound.

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
Re: 9/8/22 1/4 Cut hammered Video
September 09, 2022 01:42AM
Keith........ If you do a single frequency with the D2.,.,.,.,., because that coin is so tiny.......... I would recommend 20-KHz or 40-KHz.,.,.,.,.,., as long as your dirt does NOT attenuate these higher freq's.
Also...... try different Reactivity settings.......as......they may not be 'per expectations'. May not be intuitive!
uk dirt is mixed so the gb is never that far out at 87-83 for instance
test tubs have loam and limestone slabs