Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F19 first hunt

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F19 first hunt
September 10, 2022 12:33AM
Not asn actual dirt hunt but a tot lot wood chips park hunt. Pretty impressed with the F19, id's targets very accurately and got good depth. There was one strong repeatable target that I dug and could not find. Another target that almost felt like I was tracing it in the ground, it was a tight longer thancoun type hit, turned out to be a broken 925 chain/necklace. Although I like the sounds but it isn't a beep beep sound like most other detectors that I have had more of a zip zip sound and the sound varies depending on the depth of target and direction of swing. I like the Nel coil it is alot like the Super Six coil on the DeepTech detectors. Hoping to give it a try in the dirt this weekend.
Re: F19 first hunt
September 10, 2022 11:17AM
Yes I noticed on videos it was a zip zip type tone. I guess that the way of digital nowadays. I guess I still live in the past as love the analog type tones with modulation.
September 10, 2022 11:28AM
F19 is fun and easy to use, we just had the little yearly county fair in the park close to my house and the day after it was over I took my F19 with a Mars Tiger coil attached to it and vacuumed up all the fresh drops, I only got a little over 3 bucks in change plus a cheapie bracelet and an ear ring but it was a lot of fun because I didn't have to wear headphones or dig any holes. It was a nice relaxing time. I only had the gain set to 50 so the F19 was quiet as a church mouse until it got over a target.
September 10, 2022 12:59PM
I'm with you Harold with the ole timey detectors sounds--I still relish the "big hum" of my old Garrett Deep Seeker on dozens and dozens of balls and rifled shells that I found with it. Those were the days.
September 10, 2022 10:15PM
Good Hunt!!

The sound is VCO audio..I've alway's told people the F19 Is a Lobo ST with a meter and dual tones

Same sound Same DNA ..Dave Johnson did both.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2022 10:16PM by Keith Southern.