Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F75 LTD2 thanks Cal_cobra

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F75 LTD2 thanks Cal_cobra
December 08, 2022 11:09PM
I know that we don't have a feedback section but I wanted to thank Cal_cobra (Brian) for giving me the chance to purchase his F75 LTD2. It was here waiting for me when I got home from work today, it's in awesome condition & works great! Not sure if the weather will get warm enough to give it a try on a real hunt but if not she'll be all ready to go next season. Thanks again Brian for the great deal and keeping in contact with me throughout the transaction.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2022 11:45AM by SkiWhiz.
Re: F75 LTD2 thanks Cal_cobra
December 09, 2022 01:56PM
Enjoy the F75. It will do a great job.
December 09, 2022 02:27PM
Great detectors are those F75's. Iconic smiling smiley
December 09, 2022 05:19PM
I never could bond with the F75 for some reason? I think I was expecting it to be more like a digital CZ when it first came out but many do well with them mostly relic hunters in all metal it seems.
December 10, 2022 11:24AM
I have dug more 16, 17, 1800's coins with an f-75 than all my other detectors combined. Hard to believe but truth.
December 10, 2022 12:36PM
Wow! 16 and 17s coins you must live on the East coast? I never even found a Bust coin in 25 years around here. 1816 Largie oldest coin ever with the CZ-3D actually.
December 10, 2022 02:29PM
I've never found a bust coin either. I did find one 1850 large cent.
December 10, 2022 03:06PM
I've dug my deepest coins to date with the f75 and Teknetics T2...I prefer the F75 tho. Just a great straightforward machine with no gimmicks, smooth running with lots of horsepower..I always ran mine in DE mode, 99 sensitivity and 3H tones..I've played with other modes and settings but those are my go to settings for parks and yards..Good luck, hell of a machine..
December 10, 2022 09:30PM
Thanks for the kind words Steve, glad you got the F75 and I think it'll find you a lot of treasure!

It's found me bust coins, seated coins, barbers, and beyond. Lot's of jewelry and relics too.

Good luck Steve, let us know how you like it.
December 11, 2022 11:22AM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow! 16 and 17s coins you must live on the East co
> ast? I never even found a Bust coin in 25 years ar
> ound here. 1816 Largie oldest coin ever with the C
> Z-3D actually.

Bingo Harold! I do live on the east coast, about 30+ miles outside of Philadelphia PA . . .basically where the country started, lots of history. My oldest coin dug in a farm field was a 1696 silver English Shilling. I have bags of large cents and many king Georges, Indian heads galore, reales, half dimes etc. Yea this area is a great place to detect.

If only I could get down to around center city Philly. But I'd need a armed guard or two standing by.

I'm not saying these coins come easy because they don't. This kind of luck has to be backed up with boo-coo hours in e field. I have slacked off tremendously in the past several years because of projects and grand kids. The thrill is still there but not as potent as it use to be.