Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher CZ3D

Posted by sheds 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher CZ3D
December 26, 2022 08:43PM
I have a Tom tuned CZ3D that I had for several years...
that I would never sell...Iv'e noticed lately...you don't see many for sale...
why?..because people are hanging on to them...CZ's are one of the best detectors ever made..
When Tom a (NASA) Engineer hangs on to a few...what's that tell ya!!...just saying.
Re: Fisher CZ3D
December 26, 2022 08:55PM
I like the CZ detectors, I have a CZ7a, that still works as good as it did when new. I just don,t like all those AA batterys, but they last for ever. I sold my CZ3D and wish i had keep it. I have a Anfibio Muti that works good. Has anyone used the Anfibio? If so tell us about it, is it good as the CZ's? I know better than that, but the Anfibio douse go deep. flintstone
December 26, 2022 09:23PM
Flintstone....you must have the cz7...the 7a uses 9v batteries...both good detectors!!
December 28, 2022 12:46AM
I have had CZ-3D's since the first run about half dozen through the years and still have one now tuned by Tom. It is actually a FT model but hottest one of the lot as crazy as it sounds. It will do 12.1" on a dime at time hottest FT model Tom tuned maybe changed by now so they are out there. My ground is moderate for the most part so works fine around here as heard some say it not so good in hot ground. I always liked CZs in general as simple,deep,built like a tank and last for years.