Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Clearing out some detectors if anyone's interested.

Posted by wjs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
wjs
Clearing out some detectors if anyone's interested.
January 28, 2023 02:55PM
Here is a list of what I have.

Fisher CZ70 with three coils. The 10.5, 5 and stock with lower rods. Works as it should. $375

Minelab Etrac with three coils and lower rods. The ultimate coil, stock coil and fbs 800. Detector is in good condition but dont think there is a warranty with it. $550.

Minelab Vanquish 540 with two coils. The 12 and 6 inch. Only one lower rod. Detector in good shape and works good. $325.

XP Deus 1 that is a 3 coil package. The stock 9", the 11 and a 6x9. All are the high frequency coils. Also comes with the WS5 headphones and the under water antenna along with several silicone cases and the other cases that came with it. $600

Nokta Makro Legend. Comes with two coils, the stock and the 6 inch. Only one lower rod. Unused wireless headphones. The detector does show some signs of use and does have some light scratches on the screen. $400

Nokta Makro pulse dive. Comes with the carry case and both end caps. Works but the power button is kind of hard to press. $30

You can email me at wjsarver@live.com
aka Dirtfishing on youtube
wjs
Re: Clearing out some detectors if anyone's interested.
January 28, 2023 02:57PM
I think the Vanquish coil is 8 inch and not 6 like posted.
January 28, 2023 03:40PM
Message sent via email.
January 28, 2023 06:06PM
Message sent on Legend..
wjs
January 28, 2023 10:18PM
CZ70 sold. Thanks.
January 29, 2023 12:15PM
I will take the Nokta Makro pulse dive if it is still available. Email sent. Thanks! Steve
wjs
January 29, 2023 12:16PM
Pulse dive sold. Thanks.
wjs
January 29, 2023 03:48PM
Legend sold. Thanks.
January 30, 2023 04:47PM
Email sent on the Etrac.
wjs
January 30, 2023 05:08PM
Etrac sold.
wjs
January 30, 2023 09:35PM
The Deus and Vanquish only things left.
February 04, 2023 11:10PM
wjs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pulse dive sold. Thanks.
Received the Pulse Dive today, works great. Thanks for the awesome deal Bill. Steve

P.S. I watched a few videos on the Pulse Dive pinpointer and one of them showed it not being able to detect a piece of jewelry. I tried mine on some coins and it worked great but surprisingly it didn't sound off on my wedding band, for the heck of it I changed the frequency and it picked it up with no problem. All these years of detecting I have never used a pinpointer, anxious to try it out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2023 11:12PM by SkiWhiz.
wjs
February 04, 2023 11:13PM
Glad you like it Steve. I listed the price low as even though it works fine it was not in what I would call great shape.
February 04, 2023 11:29PM
USPS must have decided to keep the CZ70. It's been stuck in transit. I think the spy balloon must have gotten it haha
wjs
February 04, 2023 11:31PM
>>>>USPS must have decided to keep the CZ70. It's been stuck in transit. I think the spy balloon must have gotten it haha>>>>>

I though it would have arrived already. Where is it stuck at. Maybe I can call and see what going on.
February 05, 2023 02:28PM
It's not your fault. The last time it updated was Feb 3rd. All it says is "in transit moving through network". The last location it gave was in Missouri. It'll get here when it gets here.
February 05, 2023 11:06PM
I'm tracking 5 packages right now, all appear to have stop moving for days, good ole USPS.
February 06, 2023 01:46AM
Dan(NM) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm tracking 5 packages right now, all appear to h
> ave stop moving for days, good ole USPS.
They "lost" one of my incoming packages for days (and that was after it made it to my local p.o.----Another package (also USPS) they sent to Hawaii.-----How the (blank) do they manage to do these things??
wjs
February 06, 2023 10:00AM
They are real hard on packages too. The more a package gets sent around thats just all the more abuse they get. I know, my daughter works for them.
February 06, 2023 11:30AM
I just got a notification on one of them, it made it to Dallas in 9 days. That's a 4 hours drive.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/08/2023 01:17AM by Dan(NM).
February 07, 2023 03:40AM
I don't use USPS unless I absolutely have to, I use U.P.S., they are cheaper in most cases and they are faster, I have sent packages from here in western PA down to the Carolina's and they get there in 2 to 3 days. You can pay for the shipping cost on their web site and print the labels on your printer and just find out where the drop offs are located in your town, or you can schedule them to come pick your packages up at your house for a little more money I believe, I have never done that.