Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Selling my etrac and simplex - Both sold. Thank you Mr. Dankowski

Posted by khouse 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Selling my etrac and simplex - Both sold. Thank you Mr. Dankowski
February 05, 2023 09:17PM
Great running etrac with stock coil. Normal wear and tear. Has one small blemish on the upper right of the screen. Brand new Anderson aluminum arm cuff. Also comes with a 6 inch Coiltek coil. Extra lower shaft. (2 total lower shafts) RNB Battery and charger that lasts forever. Silicone rubber hand grip. Original manual. $525 shipped to the lower 48 states. No overseas shipments

Nice running Simplex with stock coil and lower rod. Normal wear and tear. Also comes with an almost new sp24 coil. 2 extra carbon fiber lower shafts. Original box. $295 shipped to the lower 48 states. No overseas shipments.

Paypal friends and family for payment please.

Both machines work great. Email me if you want photos? My email is mowerdog@gmail.com
You can see both working on my youtube channel link below....

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2023 02:29PM by khouse.
Re: Selling my etrac and simplex
February 06, 2023 01:44PM
PM send
February 06, 2023 02:07PM
Shelton,
I'm not seeing a message in my inbox here. Can you email me at mowerdog@gmail.com
February 06, 2023 02:08PM
Send from different email. Please check your spam folder for shelton@wp.pl and sklep@omnitron.pl
February 06, 2023 02:21PM
Got it. Photos sent.
February 19, 2023 03:25PM
Simplex is sold. New price on etrac is 495 shipped in the lower 48 states. Insurance is extra.

Kenny
[www.youtube.com]
March 13, 2023 02:28PM
khouse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Simplex is sold. New price on etrac is 495 shippe
> d in the lower 48 states. Insurance is extra.
Both machines are sold. Thank you Mr. Dankowski