Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Minelab is on a Roll ….. New X Terra Pro

Posted by Rob in (ca) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Minelab is on a Roll ….. New X Terra Pro
February 11, 2023 06:26PM
No announcement in The US yet ….sure it will be soon

[youtu.be]
Re: Minelab is on a Roll ….. New X Terra Pro
February 12, 2023 12:06AM
Pro-Switch: Advanced Switchable Frequency Technology

The X-terra Pro’s advanced switchable frequency technology is one of its standout features. Unlike other metal detectors that operate on a single frequency, it appears that the X-terra Pro allows the user to switch between different frequencies giving it the ability to detect a wider range of metals with greater precision as the user switches between different frequency modes. This is different from their multi-frequency machines like the Vanquish (340, 440, 540 and 540 Pro Pack), Equinox (600, 700, 800 and 900), CTX 3030 or Manticore machines that gives the user the option to run all frequencies at the same time.
Core Features of the X-TERRA PRO

Pro-Switch: Switchable Frequency Technology
Search modes: Park, Field and Beach
Fully Waterproof: Waterproof to 5m (16ft) – IP68
Beach Performance: Saltwater Capability
Light and Compact: 1.3 kg (2.9 lb) and 63 cm (25 in)
Audio control: 5 Audio Modes with configuration options
Choice of coils: V12X (included), V8X & V10X (Accessory
Lighting and Vibration: Control Pod Flashlight, Red Backlight Display, Backlit Keypad and Handgrip Vibration
Loud and Clear Audio: Built-In Speaker (included), Low Latency Wireless Headphones, Wired Headphones & Waterproof Headphones (Accessories)
Built to Last: Rugged construction and up to 3-year Warranty

Ergonomic Design and User-Friendly Features

In addition to its advanced technology, the X-terra Pro is also designed with the user in mind. The detector is ergonomically designed, with a comfortable grip (like the Minelab Equinox) and balanced weight distribution, making it easy to use for extended periods of time. The large, backlit display screen provides clear and concise information, even in low-light conditions, and the detector’s audio output is loud and clear, making it easy to hear even in noisy environments.
Rugged and Durable

Minelab has also made sure that the X-terra Pro is a rugged and durable machine, capable of withstanding the rigors of even the most demanding treasure hunts. The detector is built to withstand harsh weather conditions, and is both water-proof and dust-proof, making it suitable for use in a wide range of environments.

In conclusion, the Minelab X-terra Pro is going to be an impressive metal detector that sets a new standard for performance and technology. Whether you are a seasoned treasure hunter or just starting out, the X-terra Pro is the ideal tool to help you find the riches that lie beneath the ground. So, if you’re looking for a metal detector that can help you find the treasures of a lifetime, look no further than the Minelab X-terra Pro!
February 12, 2023 01:59AM
Have used X-Terras since 2004, have 3 70's and 2 705's. Tried the Nox and it was too much for me to handle. Hope this one has autotrac on it. I relic hunt, so 2 tone all metal is all I care about.
February 12, 2023 02:17PM
It looks like an Equinox with single frequencies only.
February 12, 2023 04:31PM
I have used one like that for a year now, works very good. I can change frequencies on the fly. Water proof to 16 feet, It is called the Anfibio, been out for a while now. Look it up nice detector.
February 12, 2023 07:21PM
Interesting to see how a single frequency machine works on the beach. I had a 705 that worked under power lines with the low frequency coil that no other would.
February 13, 2023 01:01AM
But but but...single frequency is obsolete?
JCR
February 13, 2023 02:04AM
I was running 10 kHz on my Legend under big transmission lines a few hunts ago. Very stable at 28/30 sensitivity. All the multis were terrible. It is nice to have options.

Chris
February 13, 2023 02:09AM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But but but...single frequency is obsolete?
Yep----That's what Minelab told us!
February 17, 2023 09:24PM
Looks to be a good 2nd detector to let a friend use. Some of the dealers I’ve phoned have been softly pushing this unit.
February 19, 2023 12:08AM
Rebels, what price are the dealers asking for the xterra?
February 20, 2023 01:45AM
possum mo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rebels, what price are the dealers asking for the
> xterra?

Never asked.

Sorry -
February 27, 2023 11:41PM
What gets me they find time to put out another metal detector while lots of us are still waiting on our preorder on the Manticore. I’m 3 months now and I know others that have waited longer.
February 28, 2023 12:57AM
Minelab submitted their FCC approval/test info, for sales in US, on Feb 15th, so, likely to be available soon here. I think the nox 900 was shipping a couple months after it was submitted to FCC.
February 28, 2023 02:47AM
Don @ North GA Relics had some Manticores come in this past week. My buddy just got on his list a month or so ago and his unit already came in...he was short on $ and had to pass on it but Don at least got some in.
February 28, 2023 02:53AM
I dont get it. How is this switchable frequency technology different from multi-frequency detectors. What they say is [this is different from their multi-frequency machines like the Vanquish (340, 440, 540 and 540 Pro Pack), Equinox (600, 700, 800 and 900), CTX 3030 or Manticore machines that gives the user the option to run all frequencies at the same time.] Well, can I not put the equinox or manticore in a single frequency mode and call it switchable frequency which I just did. Need some enlightment here. What single freqs is the Xterra using anyway.
February 28, 2023 10:12AM
The X-Terra Pro will be 5, 10 and 15Khz
KP
March 04, 2023 03:54PM
It’s listed on Big Boys, not available yet but very affordable, $269… very interesting.