Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Manticore Waterproof Headphone Recommendations

Posted by joshquint 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Manticore Waterproof Headphone Recommendations
February 27, 2023 09:57PM
Looking for input on waterproof headphones for the Manticore, definitely not the Minelab yellows as they still have the same lame design that blows off your ears in the wind.

It appears that Grey Ghost Amphibians II phones have corrected the poor volume issues of OG Amphibians.

Your opinions are appreciated.
Re: Manticore Waterproof Headphone Recommendations
February 27, 2023 11:28PM
when ron sent mine out, i asked him to add a set of waterproof phones, he did: Detecting Adventures - Threshers.............i am digging in the dirt now, so i have not tried them, i went only by his recommendation.

<")))))<>(
February 27, 2023 11:50PM
The Threshers are very nice and loud. You will want to stay away from the Grey Ghosts. They have little volume. Tony Eisenhower phones are probably the best.
February 28, 2023 12:54AM
Thresher's are nice. They have massive piezo's, seem to be able to make a noticeably louder and broader range of audio that's a bit less "tinny" sounding than others.
March 12, 2023 04:15PM
I have Tony Eisenhower phones
March 12, 2023 07:09PM
Tony Eisenhower now does makes impedance matched headphones that does provide more volume than his regular headphones. Which is needed on the Manticore for ocean water hunting. Hopefully Minelab will do an update to provide more audio volume. The Equinox 800 has more audio volume then the Manticore.
cjc
March 17, 2023 02:26AM
I really like the Threshers. Great loud sound and super comfortable.
cjc