Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Searching A Long Lost Youtube Video

Posted by Rivers rat 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Searching A Long Lost Youtube Video
March 16, 2023 08:27PM
Evening to all,i spend countless hours looking for a video on youtube ,i almost give up as it may lost in the archives of the youtube inferno:

The video was showing a beach/lake comber using a CZ machine BUT connected to a modified/inverted leaf blower.

The aim was to everytime he had a target press the trigger from the blower who i believed was connected to a venturi system,connected to a PVC pipe sucking the sand from the middle of the CZ coil,and all the water and material was then send to a waist basket designed like a sandcoop.

Do you guys remember watching this video it must be +12 years old at least .

Thanks

RR
Re: Searching A Long Lost Youtube Video
March 17, 2023 09:38AM
Ha! I would remember that. I sure would like to see it though. How about that video of a guy having 15+- different detectors set up on a cart being pulled by his daughter detecting a wide path along the countryside . . . ever see that? The guy was serious.
March 17, 2023 02:31PM
I remember seeing both of those… don’t know where there at now?
March 17, 2023 02:38PM
mascard1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I remember seeing both of those… don’t know where
> there at now?

Amen i thought i was the only one...........................maybe we should start a hunt.

Defo it was in the USA

I read about Leaf blowers yesterday ,didnt know they where actually so well design for Dredging hahahhahaahaahahahahahaha>grinning smiley<

RR
March 20, 2023 01:42AM
I 'think' Grant did that video. UptomyazzpulltabsGrant. I know I've got his 'handle' incorrect; yet, someone may be able to help.
March 20, 2023 12:28PM
Thanks Tom

RR
March 23, 2023 01:52PM
I found a better spelling =

Up to my ___ in Pulltabs, Grant