Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Equinox 700/900 lower rods now available...

Posted by steveg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Equinox 700/900 lower rods now available...
March 19, 2023 12:07AM
Hi all!

I wanted to introduce our Equinox 700/900 lower rods, which are now available for $69 plus $11 shipping for a standard-length lower rod (22") or $79 plus $11 shipping for a "tall-man" lower, up to 26" in length.

These lowers feature 100% 3K carbon-fiber tubes, in a matte/ribbed surface finish to match the stock shaft, and include the red "warning line," 3 inches from the end.

So, if you need an extra lower rod or two, to keep attached to one of your accessory coils for easier/faster in-the-field coil changes, please contact me at steve@stevesdetectorrods.com. I expect that this "first batch" will sell out quickly, with most of them reserved for my "wait list customers," but I will have a few left over once I get all of the ones shipped to my "wait list" customers. Meanwhile, additional parts/tubes are in production...

Please contact me at steve@stevesdetectorrods.com for information, or to place an order.

Thanks!

--Steve