Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

No Longer For Sale: Pics added CZ21 for sale.

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
No Longer For Sale: Pics added CZ21 for sale.
April 19, 2023 04:03PM
Decided to keep it:
Thanks MRH cool smiley

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2023 01:41AM by MichiganRelicHunter.
Re: Price drop: $650 Pics added CZ21 for sale.
April 22, 2023 03:43PM
Dropped from $700 to $650 shipped. Next stop is eBay if no interest here. Thanks.
April 24, 2023 10:48AM
MRH, how ya doing? I don't think detectorists are into antiques like they use to be. Remember the days guys would have a collection of detectors from 50+ years ago? Although I don't think the CZ21 falls into that category just yet but it's approaching the cliff. I'm sure you will get you price for it. It still gets the job done and well. . . Good Luck and keep swinging.
April 24, 2023 06:20PM
I had a CZ20 use to coin hunt with it believe it or not till my shoulders got old.
April 25, 2023 03:49AM
What’s up ozz man and Harold? Hope you’all are doing good my friends.

It’s honestly kind of both sad and funny at the same time in how the new age detectorist (guys who’ve entered the hobby in like the last 10 years or so) have no clue how good machines like these still are compared to much of the mass produced cheaply made stuff of the last 15/20 yrs. I did the same thing as you Harold, I used the older/predecessor cz20 as my main unit for both land and water hunting for 15 yrs straight even though I had 5-6 other units at that time many considered far better for land hunting and I found a ton of stuff I wish I could find these days with the so-called latest greatest units. I’ve dug stuff (coin size) at elbow deep with these machines, they’re built like battle tanks/you can’t kill them even if you try, never had a leakage problem with any of the 3 I’ve had unlike 1/2 of the new stuff on the market that leaks and fries out in the 1st year of purchase and with the belt clip setup you can swing one all day long with little to no fatigue. I don’t see any of the water machines these days with a static non motion true all metal mode on them or being submersible to 250ft deep either.

I’m tempted just to keep it. Have you seen the prices of them these days? I see them from $1350ish to $1500 for an average new. There’s a reason they still sell for those prices and it sure ain’t because they’re antiquated or can’t compete with the newest stuff on the market (as you both know)!

We’ll see how it all plays out :-)

Peace brothers