Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Too all my friends

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Too all my friends
October 11, 2011 04:04AM
I was called by Stanford today so they can do a bone marrow transplant. They only do about 300 a year and there was only one treatment that will help save me. So I am really lucky that I was chosen to have this transplant before my cancer took over and there would be nothing else anyone could do. My sister was a match! I have been fighting this cancer for over five years. I will be gone for about 100 days till I can return home and then it may be another six months till I can start to look for history again with my metal detector. I have a few videos that I will be trying to make while I am at Stanford when I can find the engergy to work on them and hope to post them here. I love this forum and all the great hunters that have been so helpful with sharing their knowledge and finds with all of us. I hope to come back and return to a normal life and hunt for years to come. And maybe if I am lucky we will have a new fisher or Tek on the market that will blow everything out of the water and land! It will be part of my healing to read this forum each day and live through your finds and hunts....And again thanks to Nasa Tom for all of his passion and help with our hobby.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Too all my friends
October 11, 2011 04:52AM
POSITIVE ATTITUDE + POSITIVE PRAYERS = LOT'S OF MORE FINDS TO COME MY FAMILY WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN OUR PRAYERS
October 11, 2011 05:26AM
Looking forward to those videos, LowBoy! Prayers and best wishes and let know how things are going while we wait for new ones!
Tom

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
October 11, 2011 05:54AM
Good Luck LowBoY. All the best for You, keep fighting. I hope you get to full power soon !!!
We will be waiting for you!

Best regards
gigi
October 11, 2011 08:45AM
LowBoy/LCPM,

FINALLY .... it looks like you will have resolution! Congrat's! I can only hope the doctors hands will be guided/articulated through God's doings. MAKE SURE you keep us updated as to your status! Is there a date yet..... as to when the bone marrow transplant will commence?
October 11, 2011 11:09AM
LowBoY I wish you the best and a fast recovery. Oh, yea say thanks to your sister for helping our friend. Good luck and please update us when you can.

Tom in SC
October 11, 2011 11:57AM
Best of wishes, prayers towards you and family, and a speedy recovery. Take care...John
October 11, 2011 12:11PM
Medicine in General has grown in leaps and bounds in its abilities so keep up a positive attitude in your journey and you know we all will say a prayer for a full recovery. Just made a post relative my hunting buddy coming back and look forward to a similiar post in the near future relative your recovery also.
October 11, 2011 05:52PM
Keep that positive attitude it will see you through. I've been there(30 years ago). I will keep you in my prayers.
October 11, 2011 06:16PM
Good luck LowBoY!!!
October 11, 2011 06:55PM
Good Luck LowBoY......I will be praying for you to have a positive outcome!!!

The history isn't going nowhere it will be there when you are ready...

Keith
October 12, 2011 12:50AM
just said a prayer for you and to guide the doctors!!!!!!!! please keep posting as soon as possible!
chuck.
October 12, 2011 01:01AM
Good luck Lawrenzo I hope all goes well and God bless you and your sister!
October 12, 2011 01:31AM
Lawrenzo... I will include you in my prayers.
October 12, 2011 02:01AM
You are in my prayers and I will be looking forward to your recovery and return to this forum.
October 12, 2011 04:27AM
Lawrenzo --

This is GREAT news! I will pray for both you and your sister regarding this specific procedure, and for an overall cure for you -- hang in there!

Steve
October 12, 2011 04:44AM
Lawrenzo...............kick its ass!!!!! We are all pulling for yousmiling smiley
October 12, 2011 05:32PM
Keep your head up bud. Looking forward to your return.
October 12, 2011 11:02PM
Sisters seem to always be there when you need them. Look her in the eye and give her two thumbs up for me.
Don't forget your laptop if they have a connection Lawrenzo, we want to hear from you asap.
Our thoughts and prayers are for you.

ozzie
October 13, 2011 12:30AM
All the best to you sir, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your sister--look forward to your return!
October 13, 2011 03:33AM
not to threadjack -- but hey Ferrous, I love the name (Ferrous Bueller!!)

Steve
October 13, 2011 09:58AM
Wishing you the best. Please keep us updated on your progress.
October 13, 2011 10:03AM
Get well soon as we'll all be anxious to see you get back in the field.
October 14, 2011 03:17AM
Godspeed Lawrenzo. Keep it positive. I look forward to seeing your posts again and you are in our prayers. Get a speedy and full recovery. John
October 16, 2011 01:08AM
Hi Lawrenzo,
Looks like my prayers have been answered already with your bone marrow transplant news ... .....More on the way !!..... God be with you and your family my friend !!....Keep fighting the good fight !!.....Sincerely, Jim