Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher new coin detector ?

Posted by swmomark 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Fisher new coin detector ?
November 03, 2011 06:21AM
steveg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NASA-Tom Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Be careful what you wish for!
>
> I sure like the sounds of THAT! smiling smiley
>
> And j.t. and EZrider, you guys hit the nail on the
> head, IMO. FTP has the ergonomics/weight issue
> NAILED. Like EZ said, put multi-frequency,
> ETrac-level peformance on deep old coins, into a
> T2/F75 package, and add a few special Dave J.
> tweaks/surprises? LOOK OUT!
>
> Steve

from a marketing perspective,definitely a "home run!"
multiple "low frequencies" to avoid iron,and "lock on" to silver at depth!
a "market killer" no question! i'm in!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
November 03, 2011 04:56PM
"Be careful what you wish for!" .............hmmmm..........my significant other has been saying that to me for over 3 decades. Must be a favorite saying of wise people smiling smiley And I do wish FTP would do a multi-freq coin oriented machine.
November 03, 2011 11:01PM
Terra ......I'm a gamer !!!...... I'll keep wishing and hoping , and I'll take whatever bone they throw at me ...... I'm too old of a dog to worry about being careful with my wishes ...... My wish at this point is only that they SURPRISE me with something NEW !!!..... Not a copy, not a rebadge , not a look alike , ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVILY , NEW !!!!.......I don't even care if it's hot on DOG CRAP !!!........At least it will be something NEW !!!...... I'm just tired of the same ole same ole !!.....Jim
November 04, 2011 12:37AM
synthnut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Terra ......I'm a gamer !!!...... I'll keep
> wishing and hoping , and I'll take whatever bone
> they throw at me ...... I'm too old of a dog to
> worry about being careful with my wishes ......
> My wish at this point is only that they SURPRISE
> me with something NEW !!!..... Not a copy, not a
> rebadge , not a look alike , ABSOLUTELY,
> POSITIVILY , NEW !!!!.......I don't even care if
> it's hot on DOG CRAP !!!........At least it will
> be something NEW !!!...... I'm just tired of the
> same ole same ole !!.....Jim

as the "man" stated!.."be careful what ya wish for!"
spring market? maybe we'll get "lucky!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.
November 04, 2011 11:40AM
jt .....Keepin my fingers crossed !!....Jim
November 04, 2011 01:14PM
seems like only yesterday we got the f-75,however,it's been 4 years!
an eternity from a r&d perspective. "hope springs eternal!"
c'mon dave & crew!..bring it home!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
November 05, 2011 12:54PM
The 'boost process' mode made it completely anew!
November 07, 2011 07:10AM
very true! tom!..i guess,like others,i am
sincerely hoping "dave & crew" can continue to "enthrall"
us with the progression of technology...just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.
November 07, 2011 12:23PM
Within reasonable expectations....... they will.
November 07, 2011 01:51PM
I do believe IF they can come up with a way to distinguish coins better they will. Maybe a machine that first beeps and second after you push a button gives you an xray display of what it is? However as of now its EXPERIENCE and persistance that pays off in what you find. Some of my finds would be passed up by some of you out there. AND I might have passed up something that another will dig and he will have a super treasure.

Its all about how well you know your machine and if your willing to dig iffy signals. I will go back to an Eagle SL 2 in a heartbeat. I knew 90% of the time what that machine was telling me. Same with my CZ-21 with the 10" coil. I think I am deadly with it. Gold and silver doesn't stand a chance if I get my coil over it no matter how its masked. Sure I dig a lot of bottle tops because of that. BUD light tops are the worse!! But, I do find my share of gold rings. New Canadian coins are hard to find because they are all steel, including their pennies. BUT I do have a steel 1943 penny in my collection of underwater finds. Its hammered but it still is a steel cent.

I think until completly new technology comes out we will have the same machines remade. Just like for over 10 years now the Pentium 4 computer is good enough for 90% of the users and nothing new has arrived. Before that 286, 386, 486, Pentium 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 came out and each one was superior to the other.

ALSO the law concerning the power we are allowed to put into the ground HAS to change. The law is old and stupid when it comes to detecting. I think there is a way around the law for water machines BUT no company is willing to do it. Because if they did, users would break the law by using the water machines on land.

OK my FREE 2ยข
November 07, 2011 05:34PM
Lets call the new Fisher "wolverine"

If you have seen some of the movies.... ;-)

A detector you are willing to change your right arm with and it will be there permanent.

But F75 comes close to that too for those who are set to know it to the fullest possible level.
November 13, 2011 02:38PM
When Fisher comes out with a multi freq machine.... Lookout!! it will be amazing! Bet its light and easy to swing too!!
November 14, 2011 03:10AM
Scuba quote........."BUD light tops are the worse!!" I want to send hate mail to Budweiser regarding the little monsterssmiling smiley