Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FISHER CZ6A BUNDLE.......

Posted by seeker41 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FISHER CZ6A BUNDLE.......
November 18, 2011 04:36PM
tom, i hope you dont mind me posting this.
i have to sell this detector, i don't use it and cannot afford to just let it sit. i will never be able to replace this but here are the details.........
detector is weatherproof/splash-proof so you can hunt in the rain and near the surf and multi freq so it can be used on saltwater beaches and is excellent for this type of hunting.
these detectors are getting very rare and rival the newest high end machines.
has volume boost which amplifies faint deep signals, excellent feature for us with hearing loss.

mint/ excellent condition fisher cz6a.
10 inch coil
8 inch coil
sunray pinpointer/ probe
external speaker
small hard case ###### not made by fisher but everything fits nicely inside case.####### would be excellent for traveling.
three piece s-shaft
extra middle shaft

$800.00 plus shipping! (or best reasonable offer) prefer postal money order as payment

will send pics or post them later if there is any interest.
thanks,
chuck.
Re: FISHER CZ6A BUNDLE.......
November 19, 2011 03:14AM
pics added to my post on treasuredepot classifieds section.
November 19, 2011 03:33PM
If this is the same detector you are a bit over priced.
[www.findmall.com]
Pinpointing on this unit (by reading not self expierence) seems to be really difficult.
November 19, 2011 04:41PM
Goldmanjace...pin pointing with a CZ6a is very easy (especially with the 8 inch coil), even without using the pin point button.

Seekers asking price includes a lot of extras, and I am willing to bet based on him stating reasonable offers, he is willing to negotiate a price.

If I did not have 2 CZ6a's already, I would be negotiating !
November 19, 2011 06:21PM
I've been looking for a CZ6a, but at $800 I'll pass ......I'd give $375 shipped to my door with the 10 inch coil ....I have no need for the extra's ....Jim
November 19, 2011 10:35PM
Jim,

That's gonna be the tough part for him. Most guys don't want all the extras. Shoot, I have one of those Sunray pin pointers and never use it.
November 19, 2011 11:39PM
really rude to post that my PACKAGE DEAL is overpriced!!!!! now anyone who might have been considering buying it will think twice if they are not detector savy and realize that this is a package deal!!!! lets see......
detector itself with 8 inch coil.........350.00
10 inch coil..................................150.00
sunray probe................................100.00
extra middle shaft.........................30.00
extra lower shaft...........................20.00
coil covers x2...............................20.00
external speaker............................try to find one
hard case......................................????
.....................................................$670.00 price, not including the external speaker and hard case and THE RARITY OF THIS DETECTOR. thanks again for your inconsideration.

Goldmanjace, pinpointing is not hard at all ! you just made others who are not familiar with the detector think twice before buying!!!!
therover61, thanks for being supportive and noticing the negotiable price.
synthnut(jim), it is a package deal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2011 11:42PM by seeker41.
November 20, 2011 12:04AM
You see it in all the forums, someone makes a comment about the price or they don't like it. If they don't want to buy it for what ever reason then zip up. Let the seller and buyer work it out.
November 20, 2011 12:43AM
I know a detectorist who is also a dealer of many brand detectors. His #1 go to machine is a cz6a, had it since they came out. He tries out many machines and always goes back to the old reliable, 6a.
Seems like he is still astonished on the depth of the thing.
There's a true and honest plug for ya seeker.
November 20, 2011 12:51AM
I made an offer based on ONLY what I wanted .... I did not want the package deal at $800.......Nothing more , nothing less ......If a package deal is all that is wanted to make this deal happen , then so be it , and I wish you luck in selling it ..... The value of ANY detector with our without a package is as valuable as what the market will bare ......Jim
November 20, 2011 01:02AM
Heres my take for what its worth...if you can't pinpoint with the VCO of a CZ6A better take up knitting...

Heck I thought I had a nice CZ6A but his sure looks a tad better...

Lets not price others equipment as he knows what he has and is willing to negotiate.
November 20, 2011 01:02AM
seeker41 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> really rude to post that my PACKAGE DEAL is
> overpriced!!!!! now anyone who might have been
> considering buying it will think twice if they are
> not detector savy and realize that this is a
> package deal!!!! lets see......
> detector itself with 8 inch coil.........350.00
> 10 inch
> coil..................................150.00
> sunray
> probe................................100.00
> extra middle shaft.........................30.00
> extra lower shaft...........................20.00
> coil covers
> x2...............................20.00
> external speaker............................try to
> find one
> hard
> case......................................????
> ..................................................
> ...$670.00 price, not including the external
> speaker and hard case and THE RARITY OF THIS
> DETECTOR. thanks again for your inconsideration.
>
> Goldmanjace, pinpointing is not hard at all !
> you just made others who are not familiar with the
> detector think twice before buying!!!!
> therover61, thanks for being supportive and
> noticing the negotiable price.
> synthnut(jim), it is a package deal.

Wait a minute there! It was not rude but a fact. I did not make anyone do anything so you throwing that at me is rude. I posted a link with my answer that anyone can look at. I do not know anything about this unit so I did what everyone else would do, I reseached in the net and that is what I found and anyone else would have found also. I am not trying to make your detector look bad nor am I trying to be rude which I cant say for you. I can gladly give you a link where a review can be found that states this with the pinpoint and that this person even sold his unit so this is not from me. What you have listed is in my opinion too much and I can say what I think, you have to accept my opinion also (you dont have to like it). Telling me I made others think twice is a very bad accusation because I didnt do anything to anyone. I am sure people with brains in their head will reaseach something before buying and those who know this unit will know what they are buying! I did also read that it is a deep seeking detector and the disc is good but not the best.
I could accuse you of trying to sell something not worth what you want to some noob sucker but I dont because I dont think that is what you are trying to do. Just like going to a car dealer and buy a 5 year old car, put 2 thousand on the price and you get a brand new one! Like me trying to sell my etrac for 1400 and it not even being 1 year old, not gonna happen.
November 20, 2011 01:03AM
Beach Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You see it in all the forums, someone makes a
> comment about the price or they don't like it. If
> they don't want to buy it for what ever reason
> then zip up. Let the seller and buyer work it out.

excuse me but I think you may need to zip up. First of all it is not your post nor your detecor for sale and second of all I am a potential buyer. I am looking for a waterproof detector, just for your info. Again, after research and for the age in my opinion it is too expensive. If someone does not think that way then they will buy it! You just as anyone else has to accept my opinion, you dont have to like it but I have the right in this so free country just as you do right?? Who gave you the right to tell me to zip up my friend. Maybe you should take your own advice. By the way, are you interested in buying??? If not, why are you posting?
November 20, 2011 02:38AM
goldmanjace,
your link is to a post where someone is asking if $350.00 is a fair price for a fisher cz6a and everyone that replied said it was a very good price and that the original poster should buy the unit for that price!

my add here is for a fisher cz6a and my price includes a ton of accessories, i have broken it down for you by listing the cost of each item in a previous reply above.

a fisher cz6a is very easy to pinpoint with when equipped with the 8 inch coil ! a little harder when equipped with a larger coil, as with most detectors.

others have told you that you should not have posted what you did and that you were wrong! and your reply about rudeness makes no sense! hope you can take a step back for a second and realize what people are trying to tell you. i did something similar once but realized it quickly and admitted it.

synthnut(jim),
i understand! wasn't trying to tick you off at all ! just stating i wanted to sell it as a package.

everyone else,
thanks for trying to explain to goldmanjace what he did wrong.
November 20, 2011 03:08AM
The CZ is probably the easiest machine your going to pinpoint with.
November 20, 2011 06:13AM
Goldmanjace...your research may be a bit off. If you a looking for a waterPROOF detector, the CZ6a is not one of them. Water resistant yes...waterproof, no. Maybe you researched the CZ21 ( which IS waterproof) where there have been reports when they first came out that the newer pin point button was hard to get used to.

I have been using my CZ6a's since they first hit the market, will never sell them, and they still work like they day I got em. You are smart to try to get one. But take if from experienced CZ6a users..pin pointing is not hard at all.
November 20, 2011 03:06PM
seeker41,
No problem , and good luck with the sale ...... Jim

OK , everyone had their freedom of speech ......Let's remember , we're all in this TOGETHER ......I wish all of you good luck finding a detector for a low price , and I also wish all of you luck selling your detector for as much as you can get ..... Be happy in the fact that we either have detectors to sell , or have the money to buy one ...... smiling smiley ........Jim
November 20, 2011 10:55PM
"Be happy in the fact that we either have detectors to sell , or have the money to buy one" How true .
November 21, 2011 05:48AM
detector and accessories are sold !!!!!!!!!!!
thanks.
November 21, 2011 02:17PM
I am happy you were able to sell and I hope you were able to get what you wanted for it.
November 21, 2011 04:16PM
Alls well that ends well ought to cover it...Certainly some truisms in all the posts and lets get back to a happy family...