Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I'm still holding on

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I'm still holding on
December 10, 2011 12:19AM
Had my bone marrow transplant 12 days ago. Living at Stanford for 100 days, been real tired, sleep a lot and at the cancer each day. Managed to work on a video it took forever to find the energy to be creative but I wanted to share this with my friends...God Bless all of you on this holiday season... [youtu.be]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2011 01:08AM by Lawrenzo.
Re: I'm still holding
December 10, 2011 12:30AM
Great to hear from you LowBoY. thanks for checking in and still thinking about you.

Tom in SC
Re: I'm still holding
December 10, 2011 01:04AM
Hey Lawrenzo, good to hear from you! Enjoyed the video, beautiful country you filmed in.

The gun (looked small) looks like a belly gun or a womans purse pistol, any idea what caliber? That was a true relic hunt.

We missed you. Try to check in more often, if you can.
Re: I'm still holding on
December 10, 2011 08:01AM
Nice video! Thanks for putting it out and for fixing the sound problem. I will keep up the prayers for your continued strength and patience with the process. Stanford's the best place I know for treatment. God willing you'll be your old self again soon! Hang in there & HH!
Tom

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
December 10, 2011 01:45PM
You will be good man, you are strong as a buffalo.

Your videos are great, pro made and always some cool finds and places. I loved the drawing and the actual site you was detecting.

Im sure i will see many more vids on your channel.
December 10, 2011 02:51PM
Great Video, thank you for the great job. All be best for You !!! We keep our fingers crossed for You. Keep fighting LowBoY!
I hope you get better soon.

Best regards from Poland

Gigi
December 10, 2011 02:55PM
Medicine has grown in leaps and bounds and we all wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see a positive post from you in the near future relative your medical problems. Hunting partner had similiar problems last year and he is on his way back also and last time out he beat the pants off of me relative finds and hopefully in time you will be back
also.
Tri
December 10, 2011 03:19PM
Lowboy, that was a great video, and a nice percusssion lock, (not flintlock, you can tell by the way the hammer is made, no place to lock in the flint),
but more importantly finding that horseshoe is an omen, and a good one. The GOOD LORD is looking out!!!

Thanks and many prayers.

Tri
December 10, 2011 05:06PM
Thanks for the video, makes me want to get on the road. I think the round buckle shown towards the end of the video might be from a cinch strap on a saddle or pack for a mule. I've dug a few of them from some old plantations around here that were hand made.
December 11, 2011 02:36AM
Absolutely love the history and the reaserch you did. That little pistol is awesome. Glad your able to post and I hope your recovery is swift.
December 11, 2011 12:01PM
Another cool vid from Low!! Our best to you.
December 11, 2011 04:48PM
Nice Video Lowboy - you have a good video voice. We are all pulling for you. All the best and lots of Love to you bro,

EMS
December 12, 2011 03:00AM
Sounds good!!!! You will be back out before you know it!!!

Nice video...

Your not hunting in National Forrest are you? Looks like that sign has an N.P.S. logo on the top...Be careful if you are.....

That pistol is real nice...Looks sort of like a french revolver.. Pinfire ..Pocket size....1850's or so....hard to tell. Though still neat...

the thing you called a hoof cleaner is a horse halter snap hook......We dig those in cavalry camp's....they are made like a modern day dog leash...where you see the 2 rivet's next to the ring end there was a piece of steel that was flexible and it made a quick connect at the curve.....you could snap you horse to a rope quickly...

The bullet that is conical with a slight depression ring around the bottom is a Colt Pistol bullet... .44 caliber...it's 1850's 1860's...

The Lock plate with hammer is a percussion...it look's like it is not pitted!!! with proper cleaning and electro it will/should produce a date... probably a Springfield ....

Nice find's

Keith
December 12, 2011 11:53AM
Thanks alot for the video, you guys may not realize how fortunate you are to hunt in such beautiful surroundings. Thats one of the things I love best about detecting is just getting out in the great outdoors.
Hang in there man!!
December 12, 2011 02:51PM
all the best lowboy! the wife and me have lighted
two candles for you at our church! one for hope, and,
one for god to intervene on your behalf,and make you well!

"believe on the lord jesus christ,and thou shalt be saved,and thy house!"
acts 16:31

(h.h.!)
j.t.
December 12, 2011 05:14PM
Glad your back Low Boy!
December 12, 2011 07:24PM
Thanks for the video. Best of wishes towards you for the holidays! I'll pray for your strength and fast recovery! Take care...John
December 12, 2011 07:27PM
Thanks for the video LowBoY!!! You'll be out there soon!!!! Keep getting stronger!!!
December 12, 2011 08:21PM
Lowboy -- hang in there...I'll keep praying for a full recovery!

Steve
December 13, 2011 01:38PM
Lawrenzo ,
Keep up the good fight !!...Great video ......Will continue to keep you in my praryers .....God Bless .....Sincerely, Jim
December 13, 2011 04:24PM
Great Video Lo-Boy! Thanks for posting it.

It's pretty obvious the passion you have for detecting.

As you rest and recover channel some of that passion towards getting yourself well and back out there detecting again! We are ALL Pulling for you Bud!

HH and Speedy Recovery, Joe