Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FOR SALE: Certified/New F75 SE

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FOR SALE: Certified/New F75 SE
January 04, 2012 12:44PM
I have another new-in-box F75 SE black that I have fully validated and certified. It comes with both coils (5" DD and 11" elliptical DD)....... and I will put my certification decal on this unit. Send me a PM or e-mail if you are interested.
Re: FOR SALE: Certified/New F75 SE
January 06, 2012 03:57PM
I would like to confirm to those who may be considering this offer of Toms that I bought his first validated LTD SE last year and it was money well spent especially considering the first one I bought (the Camo one) which was a piece of junk and a extremely sensitive to EMI, rendering it useless except when I was in remote areas Upnorth in the woods.
I made my best finds last year with it including a rare English made1902 Samuel Hope gold wedding band and 1895 and 1905 Barber quarters.....all in a trashy area that has been pounded and walked over by hunters for the last 50 yrs.
Thanks Tom,
Your the man!
January 06, 2012 04:07PM
What are we looking at price wise? I have one of these on my bucket list, but I am thinking about the new model being discussed and also maybe a E-Trac as my next venture. Temptation is always a concen for a clergyman.
Tom

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
January 07, 2012 04:27AM
Bullion offer accepted. PM sent.