Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F75 setup for E-trac

Posted by gravediggermax 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F75 setup for E-trac
November 23, 2008 11:28PM
i traded my F75 off a few weeks ago for a new E-trac. my main reason was it ability to work on the beach better than the 75 and truely it does a great job.

i have carried it to the woods the last two weekends and it does pretty good, but i did not think it compared to my 75, still not sure it does,...........called my detector store and told them i may want to buy my 75 back, but

friday night i set it up just like my 75, even used mono tones on the trac and i want to tell u she was cooking on saturday

i made up a all metals program like the guys from england and added the nails to the bottom right, changed sounds to pitch hold and single tone.

more to follow

my two cents
f y i only
Re: F75 setup for E-trac
November 24, 2008 02:20AM
Max:

I'll be following your posts closely, as I have the same idea about the F-75...E-Trac. shift. My main interest is the way the E-Trac automatically handles the ground balancing. Not too interested in the patterns part but the ground balance and the tones intrigue me.

If I sell my F-75 it will be a combo deal including the FX-1 probe and the small coil. Not going to turn it loose until I'm sure the E-Trac is better for me.

I must confess that although mono or 4H might be better for some folks, my finds are better with 2F. The other tones are irritating and sometimes misleading. If I get a good non-ferrous signal in 2F and it shows deep, you had better believe I'm going after it.

Ron
Jeb
Re: F75 setup for E-trac
December 17, 2008 12:18AM
I have had an F75 since they were introduced in the UK. The E Trac came out and i bought that . I ended up going back to use my F75 more than i used the E trac. I have since sold the E trac.