Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Just re-read: F-75 Peak Performance by NasaTom

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Just re-read: F-75 Peak Performance by NasaTom
January 23, 2012 01:55AM
It was included in the literature that came inside the F75SE carton!!! A question: when you say MONOTONE do you mean 1 or 1F ??????? I plan on using this setting real soon. Thanks. kevin
where is the link for this?
January 23, 2012 10:20AM
Thanks

"A Bird in the hand, is worth two in the bush"
Re: where is the link for this?
January 23, 2012 12:36PM
Tony from Tidewater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks

I don't know where this information is posted, or if it's even posted, but I'm betting that it is posted somewhere. I'm sorrry that I can't help you with a link. i found the materila in the literature that was enclosed in my F75SE. Tom includes alot more good info in there, some of which I hope to use at an old 1900's homeplace today with lots of square nails and other iron junk I just KNOW that there is silver hidden under that stuff. I even found two Confederate bullets there.
January 23, 2012 01:45PM
Yes........... monotone is 1 or 1F.
Tri
January 23, 2012 02:25PM
I believe this is the link...in PDF format........its about 5 MB.....info you refer to is on pages 10-12.

( [www.fisherlab.com] )

Tri
Re: Just re-read: F-75 Peak Performance by NasaTom
January 24, 2012 12:24AM
I found an 1853 seated this week and a 1760 Hibernia last week with this setting. Tom Rocks! I use the 1+ setting, gives more info.
Re: Just re-read: F-75 Peak Performance by NasaTom
January 24, 2012 03:04AM
Good to hear of your successful results.