Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What are F-75 advantages over CZ-3D

Posted by Kas 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Kas
What are F-75 advantages over CZ-3D
December 03, 2008 12:23AM
I'd like to know before I buy an F-75 what distinct advantages it has over my CZ-3d.

Thanks, Ken
Re: What are F-75 advantages over CZ-3D
December 03, 2008 02:51AM
If you have time...... read the thread titled "COMPILATION #1". ......and, I hope to be doing another 'compilation' in the near future.

F-75 is superior in iron trash, extremely rapid microprocessor, greater "effective depth" in any/all high trash environments, "lights up" more targets due to footprint of DD coil...... yet , can be more fatiguing due to so many more targets being reported.

OUTTA TIME!!!!

Tom
December 03, 2008 04:38AM
Ken - That CZ you have is deep as heck - I've seen you use it and you know HOW to use it. It's probably as deep as the F75 - but having used the 3D and the F75 both - I can only say this: the F75 is amazingly fast on the recovery speed and target ID - you are gonna find more in iron for sure. Maybe you and I can get together for a hunt between here and there if you can find a spot without snow - and you can try mine out for a day before you buy one.

I'll tell you this: It absolutely blows away that other detector that you and I both have (that we both secretly hate but won't admit publicly!)

Ian
Kas
December 03, 2008 11:38PM
Thanks Tom, Ian. I read your suggested post and it was very informitive and answered my questions.
December 04, 2008 01:47AM
Glad this helped....... and I'm sure there are other threads, time permitting on your end, that may also help.
..... And yes, If you can try a F-75 before you buy, , , , that is ALWAYS best. Especially if you can perform a head-to-head comparison.