Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

new coil for the F75

Posted by gravediggermax 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
new coil for the F75
December 06, 2008 01:20PM
or maybe a coil already for the F70

today i am looking info. on the newer 10" concentric coil for the F75 - round

pros or cons regarding this coil for the F75 - i had wanted to get the smaller coil - what is it like 6x4 or so, elipitcal ?

please pass along your thoughts

max
Re: new coil for the F75
December 06, 2008 11:23PM
I like my small coil some dont, i find it to be good at tight places and depth is good to around 5" to 7" most places..
Not sure of an advantage by using the F70 coil..
December 08, 2008 04:34PM
It might be better for park hunting and schools but I love the DD and the little brother maybe another DD or hay how about a new detector in a year. Someone has to stay on top and Fisher I think with the F75, F70 and F5 have a great line. Is it going to be another six years before we see a new high end machine if so I will be happy with the F75

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 09, 2008 03:26AM
Six years............ Hmmmmmmmmm!
December 09, 2008 04:30PM
What I mean by six years is all the other compaines are at least keeping us waiting for the new high end machine and it has been about six years or more!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 01, 2009 10:02AM
I would like to see a 10x5 DD like my Troy coil.
January 01, 2009 02:27PM
I have the small coil for the F75 and like it, do not let it's size deceive you (it does look tiny) it performs very well seperation wise and depth wise.

Interestingly below is part of an interview between Jorge Saad and DetectorStuff.
Jorge played a big part in the production and developement of the F5.

Some of the comments could well include other models to do with coils and future Fisher models, very exciting.

I think the interview was sometime September 2008.

DS: Are there plans for other coil options for the F5?

Jorge: Yes! We are looking forward to having some accessory coils for the F5 and other machines. We will get there soon.

DS: What’s in store for Fisher Fans in the future? (if you can give us a sneak peek!)

Jorge: Well, Dave has been walking around mumbling funny numbers for more than two weeks now. Our lead engineer has been working on some of the most recent wants of our customers. I can tell you, Fisher is up to the bat again and has its major players on the move. You will not be disappointed.

Sounds good to me.
Take care, Mart.
January 03, 2009 03:34AM
Sleepless in El Paso.
January 03, 2009 08:18PM
This is a cut and paste from Mike Scott in discussion about the F75 I had all of the problems with. It's vague, as you'd expect but it still made me excited for the new year! smiling smiley

"We do have big things planned for 2009 with new detectors and new technology-hopefully we can come out with something you absolutely love."