Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Got My 3d Today!

Posted by diggerdan 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Got My 3d Today!
December 18, 2008 08:55PM
Had ordered it before I found this forum and was a little nervous about what I was going to get. It's a '1021' and air tests a dime over 11". My last machine was a CZ-6 that I loaned my grandkid and it got 'lost'. Don't ask.

There's a local metal det club, 27 members. I went to a 'hunt' they put on a week end ago. Circle drive surrounds about an area 50 yds in diameter. They have been salting clad and bullion silver coins for quite a spell. I watched them hunt and they have a lot to learn. I'm going to join the club and help those that ask. Taking the 9 yr old there this w/e w/ borrowed detector to see if he gets into it.

There's a 4 square block park in town that goes back to at least 1850 w/ log cabin in middle. It got hit by a tornado in 1993 and a lot of the old trees are gone. I'll be there tomorrow applying all I've read here for a quick peep at what's there.

Sure appreciate all the info here, waiting on Tom's dvd and better weather. Thanks all!
Re: Got My 3d Today!
December 19, 2008 02:12AM
Dan,

Just got your check this evening..... and will mail DVD tomorrow. Would like to think that you would/should receive it before Christmas.
December 19, 2008 02:29AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dan,
>
> Just got your check this evening..... and will
> mail DVD tomorrow. Would like to think that you
> would/should receive it before Christmas.

Thanks, sir! That will just be the frosting as this is the cake!
December 22, 2008 06:24AM
Dang thats nice. What are you getting us for Christmas? LOL
You are going to have a blast with that 3D.