Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Coils Interchangeable?? CZ70 and CZ3D

Posted by Coilfishing 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Coils Interchangeable?? CZ70 and CZ3D
April 27, 2012 02:21AM
Do not understand, I see web sites sell replacement coils that list the CZ7,CZ6, and 3D as a replacement part coil.
But, can it be used safely with the CZ 70 PRO as it is not listed for it???
Re: Coils Interchangeable?? CZ70 and CZ3D
April 27, 2012 04:20AM
al cz's except cz6
April 27, 2012 12:35PM
Must be an error in advertisement. Indeed the CZ coils from the CZ6a up to CZ3D and all the model in between are interchangeable...Keep in mind the original CZ6 was a four pin molded connector and is not...
April 30, 2012 01:49AM
Thanks guys.

Tom, can you confirm?
April 30, 2012 01:57AM
Lets move on guys and gals....question answered by several and confirmed by Tom...

No such thing as a stupid question but why ask if you don't believe we have forum members with the answer...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2012 11:01PM by Dan-Pa..
April 30, 2012 03:56AM
I can confirm mastcard and dan-pa are 100% correct on this one but you can always follow up with fisher to confirm.
April 30, 2012 08:40AM
Confirmed.
April 30, 2012 10:15AM
Mascard and Dan-Pa are very accurate when telling you. Dan have you owned a CZ before?
April 30, 2012 12:29PM
Confirmed. Pretty cool Tom sometimes one word is all you need.

Honestly I can see the confusion of the original poster not being familiar with different CZ models and this forum certainly helps in many ways for many different situations.

Having used every CZ model from the original CZ6 to the CZ3D and every model in between try to help when I can...
April 30, 2012 01:37PM
Dan-Pa. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do want Tom to confirm that Mascard and
> myself know what we are telling you is
> correct...????
>
> Do yourself a favor tomorrow and call Fisher and
> get it from the horse mouth if you feel our info
> is incorrect....
That's what you get for trying to help, Dan.-----The question should have been posted directly to Tom if the gentleman feels other peoples knowledge/answers may be incorrect.
May 02, 2012 02:47AM
Dan-Pa. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do want Tom to confirm that Mascard and
> myself know what we are telling you is
> correct...????
>
> Do yourself a favor tomorrow and call Fisher and
> get it from the horse mouth if you feel our info
> is incorrect....

Oh, I forgot it is Dan Dankowski's Open Forum and you are Professor Emeritus CZ-3D.
So sorry!
May 02, 2012 05:52PM
Emeritus ( plural emeriti; abbreviation emer.) is a post-positive adjective used to designate a retired professor, bishop, or other professional or as a title. The female equivalent, emerita is also sometimes used, but phrases such as professor emerita are not proper usage according to Latin grammar.

History
In many cases the term is conferred automatically upon all persons who retire at a given rank. This is the usual case for retired professors. In other cases it is used when a person of importance in a given profession retires or hands over the position, so that his former rank can still be used in his title.

In the United States, the word is used either as a postpositional adjective (e.g., "professor emeritus"), or as a preposition adjective (e.g., "emeritus professor"). There is a third, somewhat less common usage, following the full title (e.g., professor of medicine, emeritus.)

It is also commonly used in business and non-profit organizations to denote perpetual status of the founder of an organization, or key individuals who moved the organization to new heights as a former key member on the Board of Directors (i.e. Chairman Emeritus; Director Emeritus; President of the Board Emeritus.)