Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

united nations to take total control of the worlds oceans

Posted by seeker41 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
united nations to take total control of the worlds oceans
May 24, 2012 03:38AM
please read this and take action (copied and pasted from treasure coast beaches blog.)

Here we go again! By June the Senate is scheduled to vote on a proposal that will affect you and most of the earth.

Robert K. sent me an email telling about LOST, the Law of the Sea Treaty.

Here is part of what one article says about the treaty. (Use link below to access the article.)

The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea ... is perhaps one of the most significant but less recognized 20th century accomplishments in the arena of international law.... Its scope is vast: it covers all ocean space, with all its uses, including navigation and overflight; all uses of all its resources, living and non-living, on the high seas, on the ocean floor and beneath, on the continental shelf and in the territorial seas; the protection of the marine environment; and basic law and order.... The Convention is widely recognised by the international community as the legal framework within which all activities in the oceans and the seas must be carried out.

Since most of the earth is covered by water, this treaty would govern most of the earth.

The article goes on to say, If you read the quote carefully, you'll see that the UN Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea which administers LOST would have authority over everything, everything, over, on, and under the oceans and seas of the world. Ratification of LOST would be a very large step toward world government. And, remember under the UN division that administers LOST, our nation wouldn't have veto power like we do in the UN Security Council. We'd have just one vote among 150 or more votes. Just as the League of Nations ultimately fell apart without the United States, let's stay out of the UN's LOST regime, thus denying its legitimacy.

Here is the link to the article.

[www.jbs.org]

I could go on about the dangers and implications, but I trust that you'll see that for yourself.

If you don't want the UN having jurisdiction over everything that goes on in, over and under the water along the Treasure Coast and everywhere else, you should call or write your senator and express your views.
Another step to one world order
May 24, 2012 03:48AM
We already have a one world court, now complete control of the oceans.

All planned to happen in the bible.

Rick N. MI
Re: united nations to take total control of the worlds oceans
May 24, 2012 08:33AM
Wait till you see what the U.N. has planned for all organized religion...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2012 10:22AM by Aaron.
May 24, 2012 09:51AM
Aaron, what's the UN plan for organized religion? And, where did you get the info? Thanks.
May 24, 2012 10:08AM
ya the un and there goals for total world doination rocks...... i think we should all get to wear those amazing blue and white helmets and everybody should get to throw rocks at third world countries j/k
May 24, 2012 10:21AM
Ozzie, I will P.M. you later on today, gotta get the kids to school and me to work!
Aaron
May 24, 2012 11:06AM
Well, it looks like this is a plan. It is REALLY interesting to read those ancient Gnostic texts. So much info in there. I'm looking at the books from The Nag Hammadi Library. One of them - From the Gospel of Thomas:

Jesus said, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary."

I'm not into "organzed religion" at all, but those old books are very prophetic as well as enlightening imo. But, little understood.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2012 11:07AM by earthmansurfer.
May 24, 2012 02:04PM
The reason I asked Aaron about his post is, at least 14 years ago I learned that organized religions will be done away with. I learned it from the bible and didn't think it could happen in America. If the prophesy comes true I will have to re-think my issues pertaining to the scriptures.

I know, this is not the place to talk about this. It just made me sit up when I read Aaron's post. We will keep it in the PM's.
May 24, 2012 03:16PM
There will be a one world religion prophesied in the Bible. I won't say which church will probably lead this. When the Anti-Christ is here.

Rick N. MI
May 24, 2012 03:41PM
yes and santa clause is real, the tooth fairy knows where you sleep and obama in the anti-christ. bottom line is there is nothing that will happen in our or our kids lifetime. its the same thing as people freaking about the myans caluculation about 12-21-12. they couldnt predict there own demise let alone the worlds, and there calendar was several years and months. the un isnt a threat. sure there will be changes but as the modern world changes so to must its laws and orders. im not saying anything bad about any religous views or beliefs cuz lets face it in this crazy messed up world where a metal detector costs 2k we all need somebody to believe in or pray to. but the bible isnt complete and history is written by the victor and patriotism ruins history. if the un wants the oceans let them, its less area the US hasta patrole wich relates to less cost for our navy and less stress and danger for our sailors. not every law is bad. i dont mean any disrespect to anyone posting or there religous views i cant be clearer about thatsmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2012 03:42PM by Brianthemic.
May 24, 2012 04:01PM
STOP!!!!!! I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE ABOUT RELEGION! i also posted this on a certain christian metal detecting forum, so if you want to discuss the relegious ramifications please do it there.

this is about loosing our rights to metal detect in the water or salvage a shipwreck and asking permission of or being contrled by other nations! the vote is in june so action is needed now.
chuck.
May 24, 2012 04:41PM
The JBS is an ultra right wing organization (John Birch Society). They do not speak for the majority of Americans and anything they say will have a huge ultra right wing bias...and belongs here ONLY as an opinion.

I personally don't feel political (or even religious) opinion belongs here at all actually. I'd prefer detecting related opinions.

If you really want to know what THIS is about take a quick look here: [en.wikipedia.org]

Regards, Joe
May 24, 2012 08:16PM
Yes Please keep it about the hobby. We are not all Christians and there are many places to discuss those topics.
May 24, 2012 11:47PM
Had a laugh. You guys are funny.
May 25, 2012 12:10AM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The JBS is an ultra right wing organization (John
> Birch Society). They do not speak for the majority
> of Americans and anything they say will have a
> huge ultra right wing bias...and belongs here ONLY
> as an opinion.
>
> I personally don't feel political (or even
> religious) opinion belongs here at all actually.
> I'd prefer detecting related opinions.
>
> If you really want to know what THIS is about take
> a quick look here:
> [en.wikipedia.org]
> tion_on_the_Law_of_the_Sea
>
> Regards, Joe

you are trying to stop any serious interest in this and saying its no big deal, are you afraid some detectorists,treasure salvors,americans will actually fight to keep our rights and win?????? the john birch society and anyone that agrees with them may be ultra conservitive and it clearly shows that you are ultra liberal!!!! please start your own liberal opinions thread and stop trying to de-rail any support for fighting this garbage.
May 25, 2012 12:32AM
This thread borders politics and religion. Neither of which belongs here in my opinion. And now the name calling has begun. Who didn't see that coming? Take it out of here.
May 25, 2012 01:35AM
goodmore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This thread borders politics and religion. Neither
> of which belongs here in my opinion. And now the
> name calling has begun. Who didn't see that
> coming? Take it out of here.

Chucks original post regarded treasure hunting/salvage rights.....it has a place here! someone else mentioned religion....that dont have a place here ... politics is sometimes a part of what will be treasure hunting/salvage laws , so IMHO it MAY have a place, if it pertains to our hobby .... lets keep it real folks!
May 25, 2012 05:19PM
Nothing was your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull.
May 25, 2012 11:50PM
Leggo, very profound statement. Now, back to detecting converstions.....pleasesmiling smiley
There is a time & place for everything.
Just as I would not discuss the intricacies of a medical vaginal examination in a church or discuss theological matters during a medical procedure.
This thread/forum is about detecting....with all due respect to each members beliefs/viewpointssmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2012 11:55PM by TerraDigger.
May 26, 2012 02:32AM
lol i dunno i thing vaginal examiniation could be an interesting topic in church lol