Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The longer I try other detectors the more I.................

Posted by kickback 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The longer I try other detectors the more I.................
March 22, 2009 10:42PM
end up comparing them to Fishers CZ's.So far nothing consistantly is as good on coins.With that being said I'm returning to the F 75/F70 camp shortly.Bill
More
March 23, 2009 12:57AM
I've got about 12 hours on my F75 and can say I've found more coins per hunt than any other machine I've owned. I've had the Ace250, Tesoro Vaquero and Tejon. Great separation on close targets too. Not doubt in the past I've walked over small coin spills because they sounded to big to dig, but the F75 usually hits on each coin if they're not to close.
Re: The longer I try other detectors the more I.................
March 25, 2009 01:43PM
Ditto hear also! Love my CZ3d. Found more deep silver and deep nails with my Cz's than any of my other detectors. With that being said I took the F70 to an area I have done very well with my CZ3D and the F70 did not dissapoint! On some of the deeper targets the F70 hits a little harder than the cz. They both have a place in my arsenal. Just love that nice soft sound you get on the Cz's knowing it will be a good target.
Re: The longer I try other detectors the more I.................
September 06, 2018 01:46AM
Good info