Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Is the CZ3D a better general purpose, or coin, detector than the Coinstrike? and...

Posted by jbow 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Is the CZ3D a better general purpose, or coin, detector than the Coinstrike? and...
September 25, 2007 05:16AM
why or why not. I am still looking for the right machine to compliment my F75, (which is already needing repair due to a short in the coil cable).
The only other machine that I have and really like is my Tejon w/5.75 coil, and, of course, my T2 which I am using now in place of the F75 until it's fixed. I have tried a Cortes but it does not float my boat. I am thinking of trying either a 3D or a CS for a deep inland machine but don't know which to try. I mostly try to hunt either relics or old coins but I will hunt newer coins if I cannot find any place to hunt with older stuff...

Thanks,

Julien
Re: Is the CZ3D a better general purpose, or coin, detector than the Coinstrike? and...
September 26, 2007 12:50AM
I MUCH prefer a CZ (especially a CZ-3D) over the Coin $trike...... and more specifically prefer a older CZ-3D,,,,,,, reasonings are confidential. When I hunt with a CZ.... I have a very old (1991) CZ-6.... upgraded to CZ-6a status many years ago.... and I've modified it to CZ-3D specs. This is my 'old coins' unit...... unless I'm in the iron, in which the F-75 becomes primary.

Tom
SNs?
September 26, 2007 02:31AM
Tom, Is there a serial number that would be the break point for the 3ds you like?

Thanks,

J
Re: SNs?
September 27, 2007 01:15AM
Unsure of exact serial # batches.

Tom