Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I think I have this sorted out now...

Posted by jbow 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I think I have this sorted out now...
September 28, 2007 01:55AM
Thai was my question in the OP:

"I have asked opinions from quite a few people and the 70 seem's to get at least a 90% nod over the 3D. One thing I hear is that if I am going to hunt older stes that have been inhabited in recent years the the CZ3D will hit the aluminum trash with a high tone while the 70 is easier to notch this out, or ID it. I hear that with the 3D in sites with newer trash you cannot run in enhanced mode without digging the trash.

Would the 70 be a better choice in sites with aluminum trash?"

However, after thinking about some things you have said in the past, I think I am just going to go ahead and sell my GT and my T2 and buy an Explorer. I think that with the machines I have, that will be the best thing to do.

I will then have an F75, a Tejon, a Cortes, and the Explorer. The Exploere and the F75 to be main machines that compliment each other and the Tejon as another relic machine, the Cortes as another coin machine. Two complex and two easy.

Then a good underwater machine for the beach and I will be ok until someting new and better come's out. I too believe in having the best detectors I can get!

Thanks for all the help!

Julien

Thanks,

Julien

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2007 01:54PM by jbow.