Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Headed to Florida this Friday

Posted by kickback 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Headed to Florida this Friday
May 04, 2009 11:09PM
I'm off to Florida this Friday to see my father.He had open heart surgery.Taking the F 70.I hope to get over to the our beach house in Melbourne.Too much sand on the beach for gold/silver spanish coins.I might get to hunt some old houses though.Tom I'll honk when I drive by the Cape,Bill
Re: Headed to Florida this Friday
May 05, 2009 11:59PM
Would love to meet with you...... but my job is exceptionally busy at the moment. We tentatively launch Atlantis to Hubble Space Telescope on Monday @2:01pm. Keep an eye to your Northeast.
May 07, 2009 03:17AM
Tom
I would really like to meet you also.I'm on a tight schedule as well.Someday I'd love to bring you an undisturbed cubic yard of Montana dirt.I'll have to load up the detecting support van and drive down rather than fly down one of these days.I may get to hunt in Virginia for a couple of days.
Got a 1961 silver quarter and a 1961 Rosie today at 8 inches,measured,CZ 70,sens.6,disc 0,My CZ is an extension of my nervous system.Nasty ground.Bill
May 07, 2009 09:22PM
Good job!