Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Love the video

Posted by ERnurse 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Love the video
September 30, 2007 05:24PM
I bought your video on e-bay. I have really learned alot. don't use a multi tone detector, but it help me with picking up on good sharp tone verses long dragging tones. My next detector will be a multi-tone detector, just don't know which one yet. I learned about the double tone on coins lying on edge, the faulse tone produced by iron, and alot more. I have been pretty successful in the 1 1/2 years I've been detecting, and alot was helped with your video. thank you and keep it up.

Rob
Re: Love the video
October 01, 2007 01:53AM
Rob,

Glad you enjoyed the DVD. The entire targeted intent of the video was to help everyone..... regardless of detector brand. Yes..... multi-tone units do provide a greater level of artificial intelligence.... helping aid the detectorist in the decision-making process by removing some of the 'guess-work' out of the equation. Thanks for letting us know what you thought of the DVD.

Tom
Re: Love the video
October 02, 2007 06:34PM
Very much agree, Tom - the video is excellent. Very informative, but it's also real nice to see the genuine enthusiasm that comes across.

Would be really great to see one on the F-75.