Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM
September 20, 2009 02:22AM
What is the word on this new detector don't tell me you set it down and it blended into the backround grass and tress and you can't find it...Also a proto type, does that mean they are going to make changes still? Is this going to be what we all have been waiting for or is it going to be just a small step forward?

We are looking for one huge step for mankind!!!!!!!

What is the launch time before we know what you think....we will still love you even if it does not meet your NASA standards....

You must also tell us about the new code if it effects iron and if this new boost mode is like hunting on the older F75 in a disc of less then 6 where my detector is chattering like a guy with his shirt off in ice cold weather.

It really is going to effect so many of us if it really is a whole different set up from what we are use to....From what I read from one tester it detects boost mode in ALL METAL also and he said if you go to the PF mode the targets is gone. So what is boost doing to make that happen..Is it like JE mode because in Calif I can't use that..

And what about the Cache can it detect small coin, button, targets? What is the story I am all ears...Oh well time for football..go Niners

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2009 04:29AM by Lawrenzo.