Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom... Does you, or anyone else, feel that the T2-LTD has any advantages, in any situations, over the F75-LTD or is the F75 always better?

Posted by jbow 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I am very familiar with both the T2 AND THE f75. I got the T2 when it first came out and still have it. I got an F75 when it first came out and used it constantly for over a year. I sold it to a friend who really loved it and needed it for a hunt. Now the LTDs are coming and I am going to buy one. I am leaning toward the F75 but thought i'd ask those who know more that me about the comparison of the two. IMO, they both make finds but I liked the F75 better... that could just be because I was prejudiced. I am not anywhere nearly as scientific as you are so I value your opinion on this.
I understand that the T2 has an expanded iron range and the F75 an expanded upper range but still, they both seem to make the finds. Though, I have used the F75 much more than the T2 so again... my judgement may be colored by prejudgements.

Thanks!

Julien
Julien,

The flagship F75 Ltd.... should always be the 'trump' card.... and in nearly ALL situations. The old T2 vs. old F75...... the F75 has substantially more Sensitivity.....low conductors, high conductors..... does not matter. I presume exactly the same between the new-Gen T2 vs. F75.

I can easily 'make do' with the non-expanded iron range of the F75.
Thanks Tom.

J
Tom I'm really struggling with picking the T2 Ltd or F75 Ltd. Thus far about 90% of my hunting thus far is coin-shooting. There's some old sites with a lot of iron I'd like to hunt for coins, which the T2 seems well suited for as well.

I've read many posts where users feel the T2 is a better coin-shooter (better at negating bottle caps, with better tones) and the F75 is a better relic hunter.

Would it be a fair assessment that the T2 Ltd is the choice for a coin-shooter over the F75 Ltd. If not, what will the F75 Ltd offer over the T2 Ltd?

At this point I'm looking for more depth and more clear audio then the F70/F75.

Based on T2 vs F75 reports I've read on various forums I'm heavily leaning towards the T2 Ltd based on its coin-shooting capabilities as well as it's $200 lower price tag.

Thanks,
Brian
IMHO....I feel the F75 Ltd will aquire deeper (older) coins vs the T2. They are both good units; but I lean towards the deeper unit.
I have used both and I will only use the F75 for all my hunting..Turf hunting you can program the F75 to hunt like the CZ3 that is two detectors for the price of one and the added boost on the new F75 may be the ticket to light up the few targets I have missed....Depth, speed, unmasking, light unit,

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
I'd love to see if the new F75 approaches Explorer depth now. I know it's infinitely faster with better separation, but how does it's depth compare?
Shenandoah, your answer here: [www.dankowskidetectors.com]