Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TOM you really are going to hunt now with the new F75

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
TOM you really are going to hunt now with the new F75
September 22, 2009 04:06AM
It makes that much difference...Not deeper but sees targets better? What about masking in boost?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: TOM you really are going to hunt now with the new F75
September 22, 2009 09:38PM
Masking should remain exactly the same; HOWEVER..... even with the processor in a selected 'slower' mode.........with a slower sweep speed.... the Ltd is giving better resolution. I have much more testing to do. Yes, I have no need to return to the older Gen F75.

Tom
Well hail they shoulda called it "seek" mode. LOL
September 23, 2009 09:58AM
I ain't too worried about the no gain in depth on dimes Tom. What you are describing is what I need in a 'tector. This should make "working" a target for the dig no-dig decision much easier and quicker!! Yay!

Tom Z
September 23, 2009 11:10AM
Tom, how does the LTD in BP mode compare to the ML Explorer on a deep silver target... maybe one with known depth in your test bed? I've always thought that the Explorer hit on deep copper and silver harder than the old F75.
September 24, 2009 01:11AM
In mild & medium mineral ground... the Ltd is (now) harder hitting/responding on a silver Half-Dime.