Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hello from Ahmed Merchev and BLISSTOOL manufacturer, Bulgaria

Posted by Anonymous User 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hello,

My name is Ahmed Merchev and I am president, sole owner and chief developer of BLISSTOOL.

All BLISSTOOL detectors are developed and manufactured by us in Bulgaria:
[en.wikipedia.org]

Bulgaria is a very beautiful ancient country that definitely has something to interest you. We are hospitable and friendly people, so if you decide to visit us will definitely be fascinated.

In designing the BLISSTOOL detectors, we strive to provide detectors with high versatility (all terrain) and extreme depth of detection. Our main distinctive feature is that we offer a type of induction balance detectors, capable of working and to discriminate in highly mineralized areas, where other detectors are not working or facing serious difficulties. Currently, our newest and best detector is BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3. Additional information is available on our official website:
[blisstool.com]
[blisstool.com]

We noticed that for the users of this forum, the BLISSTOOL detectors are of interest and we wish to contribute to what we can for their knowledge, if we have that opportunity.

Through this we hope to be more useful to our USA customers.

With a username BLISSTOOL, here, I personally and/or the other members of the BLISSTOOL team, Bulgaria, will answer your questions and welcome your feedback.

I am particularly happy to join to this friendly and useful forum for metal detecting. Special thanks to its creator and owner.

You can contact us directly via email info@blisstool.com or by phone +359883450667.

With best wishes,

Ahmed Merchev
(President, sole owner and chief developer of BLISSTOOL)

BLISSTOOL Ltd
www.blisstool.com
info@blisstool.com
+359883450667

BULGARIA:
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
Re: Hello from Ahmed Merchev and BLISSTOOL manufacturer, Bulgaria
July 20, 2013 12:00PM
Welcome Ahmed, and thanks for stooping by. Looking forward to reading your future posts.
July 20, 2013 12:06PM
Yeah I also look forward to Ahmed's post to!! I have researched the Blisstool and all the knobs on it kinda scared me into not getting one!
July 20, 2013 12:45PM
What plans do you have to set up U.S. distributorships?

Can the v3 be used for coin and relic or is it a gold only machine?

Are the heads waterproof so one can prospect in streams two or three feet deep in water?

How does the V3 (or any of your products) balance out when used at the beach in salty soil with heavy iron content?

Regarding coin/relic/gold, could you post more about the versatility of your metal detectors and the different detecting environments one can expect to use one of your machines in?

Thanks!
July 20, 2013 08:22PM
Bump
July 20, 2013 11:34PM
The blisstool is perfect for you beeman.
July 21, 2013 12:32AM
Thanks. How's that?
Hi guys,

Thank you for your warm welcome.

With best wishes,

Ahmed Merchev

BLISSTOOL
www.blisstool.com
info@blisstool.com
+359883450667
Hello BeeMan458,

Thank you for your questions.

About:

"What plans do you have to set up U.S. distributorships?"

- Currently our authorized distributors in USA are: Kellyco ( [www.kellycodetectors.com] ) and BLISSTOOL USA, which have a network of individual dealers in different parts of the country. You can order also directly from us in Bulgaria ( [blisstool.com] ). The delivery is free for the customer. The detectors have a 3-year international warranty. Our service and repair centers are in the USA, Florida (currently under construction and development) and Bulgaria.

"Can the v3 be used for coin and relic or is it a gold only machine?"

- The BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 is ideal for coin, relic and gold. It has extreme depth of detection and performs well even in high mineralized areas where other devices encountered serious difficulties.

"Are the heads waterproof so one can prospect in streams two or three feet deep in water?"

- Yes, all BLISSTOOL search coils are fully waterproof. Everything except the electronics box (located under the armrest) can be immersed in water. Now the electronics box can be hip mount (to hanging on the waist) through additional accessories (belt and extender for the cable of the search coil) which will be available soon, then they may be purchased additionally.

"How does the V3 (or any of your products) balance out when used at the beach in salty soil with heavy iron content?"

- The heavy iron content on the soil is not a problem for v3. For salty soils, the detector must be adjusted to lower levels of potentiometers GAIN and THRESHOLD, and, if necessary, also high levels of SILENCER, so to have good stability on the salty soil.

"Regarding coin/relic/gold, could you post more about the versatility of your metal detectors and the different detecting environments one can expect to use one of your machines in?"

- The nickname of v3 is BEAST and that says a lot. It contains all the necessary settings for extreme performance in all types of terrains and in all conditions. When use v3 for coins and relics, it provides a extreme depth of detection which can hardly, or can not, be achieved by other devices type induction balance available in the market today. Often on this parameter its competitors are only pulse induction detectors, especially when working in highly mineralized areas, areas with high content of ore and iron oxides.

With best wishes,

Ahmed Merchev

BLISSTOOL
www.blisstool.com
info@blisstool.com
+359883450667
July 21, 2013 12:47PM
Ahmed, thank-you for the thoughtful and reasoned response to my questions.

Does the v3 only have recharging capability or can one easily swap a rechargeable battery pack as is the case with most other American designed metal detectors. Using a Euro exchange rate of 1.31 USD/Euro, Kellyco company's prices for your product, in my opinion, are artificially inflated. Do you have plans for a U.S. distributor who's selling price reflects your European website price?

Yes, money is a consideration in my purchase decision as it's a consideration for most buyers and is the genesis, of why I ask.

My needs are to find a gold centric machine. Of course, I would like a metal detector that's equally comfortable at the beach searching for coins and jewelery as it is comfortable searching for gold or relics in the mountains. The benefit to the consumer being, not having to buy two dedicated machines, one for gold and one for coin and relic hunting. Convenience and price.

I've never used a metal detector before and currently have on order a Minelab, X-Terra, 705 for my wife's use (which can use NiMH AA batteries) and I will have need in the near future to buy a machine that will compliment my usage needs. Currently I'm looking to a two metal detector solution in the likes of a Minelab, Safari, a Minelab, Explorer SE Pro for coin/relic and a Minelab, Eureka Gold for gold centric prospecting.

Your v3 machine seems to have the capability/versatility of a Minelab 705 but is more sophisticated/capable in that due to the many potentiometer settings, the user has much more manual control and the v3 becomes an all in one gold/coin/relic machine that can easily compete with the two Minelab machines that I listed.

Thank-you for your follow-up reply.

Thomas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2013 12:58PM by BeeMan458.
Hello Thomas (BeeMan458),

About:

"Ahmed, thank-you for the thoughtful and reasoned response to my questions."

- You are welcome.

"Does the v3 only have recharging capability or can one easily swap a rechargeable battery pack as is the case with most other American designed metal detectors."

- BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 has built-in LiPo battery 11.1V, 2200mAh, which is characterized by high quality, low weight and long life (minimum 5 years). One charge deliver up to 30 hours use - the battery pack will take upwards of 800 charges (24,000 hours) before needing an affordable replacement pack. This saves a lot of costs and problems of the client on new batteries, replacement, etc. The battery replacement is made only in BLISSTOOL authorized service and repair center to keep the warranty valid, because it requires the opening of the electronics block, but as I mentioned this is required only after about 5 years of use of the detector. Throughout this time, the client has no costs for batteries.

"Using a Euro exchange rate of 1.31 USD/Euro, Kellyco company's prices for your product, in my opinion, are artificially inflated. Do you have plans for a U.S. distributor who's selling price reflects your European website price?"

- Kellyco is reliable vendor and they take care of the customer. Our distributors independently determine their final retail prices, given their cost, provided bonuses, quality of service, etc. Currently in [blisstool.com] prices are lower mainly due to our LIMITED TIME SUMMER OFFER for BLISSTOOL LTC64X detectors.

"My needs are to find a gold centric machine. Of course, I would like a metal detector that's equally comfortable at the beach searching for coins and jewelery as it is comfortable searching for gold or relics in the mountains. The benefit to the consumer being, not having to buy two dedicated machines, one for gold and one for coin and relic hunting. Convenience and price."

- Yes, BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 is universal detector, which provides excellent performance.

With best wishes,

Ahmed Merchev

BLISSTOOL
www.blisstool.com
info@blisstool.com
+359883450667

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2013 10:50AM by BLISSTOOL.
July 25, 2013 01:35PM
Are there plans to add a tone volume feature to the V3 to allow us to gauge the depth of the target? This would allow me to hunt OLD trashy city parks where the good targets are deeper than the trash.

Pinpoint twice, dig once
July 25, 2013 03:05PM
My question is on future machines you build could you up the max disc abilities to eliminate soda can pull tabs? I believe this would entice more people to buy your machines and this would make it a very versatile machine for coins,relics, and jewelry hunters! You have definetly got one of the deepest machines on the market, you add a little better discrimination ability and then you have a machine that would contend with all other machines out there on the market.
July 25, 2013 03:31PM
Anyone have this machine in the states Keith...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 30, 2013 03:44AM
Hi there Lawrenzo, yes I do have a Blisstool. I just got it back from Kellyco recently as they are the authorized service center for repairs. I had the older version of the Blisstool V3. There were several issues I had with it that it had to go back to the factory several times shortly after I bought it. Long story short I now have the newly updated version of the Blisstool V3. Ahmed and Kellyco did me right in making sure I was happy. They kept me informed along the way in what improvements were going to be done with my detector and others coming out of the factory. Ahmed was willing to listen to the service guys at Kellyco in what steps were needed to improve upon his detector and to correct some of the main issues that concerned me. Packaging the detector in a solid box now with plenty of insulation in the box and keeping the electronic box protected in foam is A-1 in my book. Well protected for the long ride here. Switches are much improved now as are much better soldering of the electronics. The main electronic box now is able to come off the handle assembly to aid in shipping and be better protected. And hip mount capability is right around the corner because of the box removal. There are other improvements as well. Ahmed, thank you for these improvements and the willingness to listen to us detectorists.
As I said I just received my improved model and have not yet got out to do some actual hunting. Will do this fall. But practicing in my yards test garden and relearning the controls. If you saw a picture of the Blisstool don't let all the knobs and toggles intimidate you. Soon as you learn them they become second nature. You truly have full control of this machine and can tweak it to what ever site you are at. And it will handle heavy mineralization and punch down deep. I would say deeper than most VLFs currently out there. I have already practiced in my yard with various targets in some nasty magnetic sandy soil. Other detectors I have cant touch the targets that are buried in this stuff. You probally heard from people that don't own one is that this detector is very eratic; don't buy into this BS. The detector can be set up to run as quiet as you like or run on the edge of being hot. This is a true relic detector; not a park or school detector. It works great in open fields and woods environment. Less is more with this detector. A gain of 1-2 on the setting is in most cases all you need for a particular site.I cant wait till I can get my fall hunt in with this detector that shows a lot of potential. Steve
August 02, 2013 10:55AM
I recently traded around and got the Blisstool and am also waiting for fall to get into my wooded relic spots, too many copperheads and yellow jackets right now. I've played around with the machine a bit and I agree with Steve that it is very stable and super deep. Had no problem ground balancing in my yard. I've heard a couple of folks say it is like a 1266x, that is very far from true. I used a 1266x for several years and thought there were no more relics to be found in my area. I could not tell a signal from all of the ground chatter. the Blisstool is completely controllable, unlike a 1266x. No it wont disc out a pulltab, but I have never set a detector to do that in my 35 years of relic hunting. I will be hitting some old spots this fall and winter and looking for good results.

Barry

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2013 10:57AM by ngrelic.
August 02, 2013 11:59AM
ngrelic I wasn't referring to setting it up to reject a pulltab in the relic woods, I was talking about for trashy areas in search of coins. Where abouts are you located in N.Georgia I am from Crandall.
August 03, 2013 09:14AM
Hi 88junior, I live in Tunnel Hill. Let's go digging sometime.

Barry
August 06, 2013 12:56PM
Barry I am sending you a PM with my number I work 3rd so call me anytime after 6pm!
August 13, 2013 02:10PM
I think this detector has great potential in the US market. I would totally buy one if I had the money. I love manual knobs, and you can see the quality of the build in the pictures. Wish Blisstool the best of luck and a long market life.

Buck
Hello Steve,

Thank you for your cooperation.

About:

"yes I do have a Blisstool. I just got it back from Kellyco recently as they are the authorized service center for repairs. I had the older version of the Blisstool V3. There were several issues I had with it that it had to go back to the factory several times shortly after I bought it. Long story short I now have the newly updated version of the Blisstool V3. Ahmed and Kellyco did me right in making sure I was happy. They kept me informed along the way in what improvements were going to be done with my detector and others coming out of the factory. Ahmed was willing to listen to the service guys at Kellyco in what steps were needed to improve upon his detector and to correct some of the main issues that concerned me. Packaging the detector in a solid box now with plenty of insulation in the box and keeping the electronic box protected in foam is A-1 in my book. Well protected for the long ride here. Switches are much improved now as are much better soldering of the electronics."

- Please note that your detector is not returned several times to our factory in Bulgaria, but in the still non-functioning service and repair center, without our permission. This is the reasons for primary poor service that you received. Please note that providing of extreme depth of detection, which BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 has, is not an easy task. Everything in it is individually fine-tuned and optimized. Providing this extreme performance is many times more complex than manufacturing of detector with average parameters, as other manufacturers offer. In this, the repair of the BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 is a complicated and complex and is performed only by us in Bulgaria. In order to offer better service to our USA customers, about a year ago we started building a BLISSTOOL service and repair center based in Kellyco, Florida. Then and now, they are able to perform only simple repairs. Only after the entire cycle of training, they will be able to perform the full range of BLISSTOOL repairs, then, will be certified by us. The construction of such a repair center from distance is new for us and we met some difficulties. Initially were not well formylated its rules of operation and at one point some people abused it. In this center were sent to repair BLISSTOOL detectors that can not be repaired there, since it is not intended for these procedures. This led to the detectors that were repaired 2 or 3 times there, we have not been notified and we are not authenticating all this, and ultimately the detectors were not repaired efficiently. We have suspended this practice. Now, with the kindly cooperation of Kellyco, in Kellyco are repaired only the simplest damage, everything else is forwarded for repair by us in Bulgaria. It takes more time, but we are working on the optimization of this process, because at this stage this is the only way we can offer a reliable support. Simultaneously, we are working on the development of this and others service and repair centers. For this reason, it is particularly important when a BLISSTOOL detector needs to be repaired, first of all, we as a manufacturer to be notified. This can make the client or his dealer / distributor. Once we meet the situation, we estimate where and how the detector can be repaired. For this purpose we provide the appropriate BLISSTOOL number for authorized BLISSTOOL repair, renovation, replacement, etc. Without this number, all such repairs are unlawful, harmful and lead to damage to our reputation and increase our expenses, because in caring for the client, we need to recover damages from the mistakes of others.

"Switches are much improved now as are much better soldering of the electronics"

- Yes, we removed all noticed prerequisites for damage and all detected problems.

"The main electronic box now is able to come off the handle assembly to aid in shipping and be better protected. And hip mount capability is right around the corner because of the box removal. There are other improvements as well. Ahmed, thank you for these improvements and the willingness to listen to us detectorists. As I said I just received my improved model and have not yet got out to do some actual hunting. Will do this fall. But practicing in my yards test garden and relearning the controls. If you saw a picture of the Blisstool don't let all the knobs and toggles intimidate you. Soon as you learn them they become second nature. You truly have full control of this machine and can tweak it to what ever site you are at. And it will handle heavy mineralization and punch down deep. I would say deeper than most VLFs currently out there. I have already practiced in my yard with various targets in some nasty magnetic sandy soil. Other detectors I have cant touch the targets that are buried in this stuff. You probally heard from people that don't own one is that this detector is very eratic; don't buy into this BS. The detector can be set up to run as quiet as you like or run on the edge of being hot. This is a true relic detector; not a park or school detector. It works great in open fields and woods environment. Less is more with this detector. A gain of 1-2 on the setting is in most cases all you need for a particular site.I cant wait till I can get my fall hunt in with this detector that shows a lot of potential."

- Thank you for your feedback.

With best wishes,

Ahmed Merchev

BLISSTOOL
www.blisstool.com
info@blisstool.com
+359883450667
Hello friends,

Thank you for the interesting discussion.

In the event of future improvements or new features we will publicly announce it when they are available.

About:

"Are there plans to add a tone volume feature to the V3 to allow us to gauge the depth of the target? This would allow me to hunt OLD trashy city parks where the good targets are deeper than the trash."

- On BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3, if you want to eliminate only the surface trash, you can set DISCR LEVEL at high level and DISCR DEPTH at lower level. In this way you will eliminate only shallow-lying metals, ie the trash, while you would detect anything in depth.

"My question is on future machines you build could you up the max disc abilities to eliminate soda can pull tabs? I believe this would entice more people to buy your machines and this would make it a very versatile machine for coins,relics, and jewelry hunters!"

- On BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3, the extent of discrimination is widest at DISCRIMINATOR switch = I. There, you can ignore the smaller trash. However, the discrimination of BLISSTOOL LTC64X v3 is designed so as not to miss the valuable metals. If you ignore the aluminum, you will miss a lot of coins.

"You have definetly got one of the deepest machines on the market, you add a little better discrimination ability and then you have a machine that would contend with all other machines out there on the market."

- Thank you. I appreciate your suggestion.

"I recently traded around and got the Blisstool and am also waiting for fall to get into my wooded relic spots, too many copperheads and yellow jackets right now. I've played around with the machine a bit and I agree with Steve that it is very stable and super deep. Had no problem ground balancing in my yard. I've heard a couple of folks say it is like a 1266x, that is very far from true. I used a 1266x for several years and thought there were no more relics to be found in my area. I could not tell a signal from all of the ground chatter. the Blisstool is completely controllable, unlike a 1266x. No it wont disc out a pulltab, but I have never set a detector to do that in my 35 years of relic hunting. I will be hitting some old spots this fall and winter and looking for good results."

- Thank you for your useful feedback.

"I think this detector has great potential in the US market. I would totally buy one if I had the money. I love manual knobs, and you can see the quality of the build in the pictures. Wish Blisstool the best of luck and a long market life."

- Thank you.

With best wishes,

Ahmed Merchev

BLISSTOOL
www.blisstool.com
info@blisstool.com
+359883450667