Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Troy Shadow X5 with extras 4 Sale

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Troy Shadow X5 with extras 4 Sale
August 01, 2013 01:21AM
I have a X5 serial number X5-000826 for sale. comes with stock coil and hard to find 5x10 coil. Also original box and a like new pair of Killer B's headphones.
If you are interested send me a PM or email. tmanly25@earthlink.net
I am selling to fund another purchase.

Tom in SC
Re: Troy Shadow X5 with extras 4 Sale
August 01, 2013 03:05AM
One of the finest American machines ever produced for depth on all conductors...

I pulled a 12 Inch standing liberty Quarter in awesome shape one time with a X5 ion a beat to death spot ...could nto believe the depth it got on silver and also on low conductors.. the 19kHz say it cant be done but Troy say it can LOL!!

best silver machine I ever used weird is it not...

I need to add another one to the arsenal when I get the time...

I will assure you Tmanly will treat right...

I am real tempted tight now Tom,,,Dang it !!!LOL

Keith
August 01, 2013 11:43AM
Thanks Keith. I purchased it from SCdigger. I am not sure if you know him. He has a channel on YT called "Saving History"
For some reason I have found more nickels with the X5 than all the other machines total.....

Tom in SC
August 01, 2013 01:30PM
In a nutshell Troy makes a quality product and Tom is a no brainer to deal with. Might want to Google as Troy has a comprehensive site and has been taking personal calls for info.
August 01, 2013 01:54PM
This is a killer coin and relic machine and that 5x10dd really helps in bad dirt to!! I had one and like a big dummy got rid of it!
August 01, 2013 02:59PM
I only had mine for a short time,But found a 10'' Indian with it in a spot I pounded with the E-trac and CZ-3D! If he could put some type of tone I.D. on the detector it would be perfect.