Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Heres a Quick tip for the T-2 LTD users and maybe the F-75 LTD users

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Heres a Quick tip for the T-2 LTD users and maybe the F-75 LTD users
November 23, 2009 04:38AM
When you running in the Bp mode or the CL mode on the LTD'S if you want to do a quick check of the target in the stock 2+ mode just hold down the menu while sweeping the target and as long as you hold the button down it will go into the 2+ tone, stock mode. One you release the button it will revert back to the BP or CL mode . they screen will not show you the stock mode but it does it.It was an added feature of the LTD.

give it a try its mind boggling the difference the boost modes are making.lots of targets you back-check wont even be there!!!

Hope this helps someone

Keith Southern
The F75 LTD does the same Thing Keith
November 23, 2009 08:04PM
when you hold the F75 bottun down, it reverts to DE mode, letting you cross check target responses. (I wish you could REVERSE this!) and BTW, you DO get screen readouts, IF you hold the button long enough for the timer to expire. Its like when you change modes, and have to wait till the screen goes back to the ID mode. Squeezing and releasing the trigger speeds this up. you'll note that when you hold the button down, it shows the last thing you changed on the screen. Hold it long enough and you will indeed get target ID info. I mentioned this to the powers that be quite some time ago (the delay on the ID), but I guess it couldnt be resolved. Streak!