Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
November 26, 2009 12:29PM
Lest we take our freedom for granted; NONE of this would exist.
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
November 26, 2009 07:30PM
Amen to that Tom. Even when it seems that your back is to the wall, there is still plenty to be thankful for. We still live in the best country in the world that allows freedoms beyond any others and the right to thank God, family and country, each in our own manner! And in this month we also need to remember our vets that protected those rights.

Sandy and I wish you, Mai and that cute little gal the very Happiest of Thanksgivings

Semper Fi
Wally
November 27, 2009 02:07AM
Wally & Sandy,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to the BOTH of you! Mei ate so much..... she must be over 100 lbs now! ......Yes, today is also akin to Vet's day..... including the ones presently at war.

I'm settled back in again......and can give a seminar/presentation again.....per your request; yet, hoping you can find a location a bit closer.

Tom
November 28, 2009 05:36AM
Tom,

I'll call you in the next few days after I check a few possibilities out. We couldn't do anything until after the first of the year but we would have a chance to get some of the people that post on this forum, that don't live too far away, to get the opportunity of hearing one of your unbelievable presentations.

There are a lot of clubs in central Florida, many of which are already your friends, that would want another dose of Dankowski wisdom. When, where and how? Let me see what can be worked out! Some health issues have gone south so that may be a factor, at least for me. I'll get back with you.

Wally
November 28, 2009 01:05PM
Central Florida Metal Detecting club Orlando (actually in Sanford Garden Club) is only 1-hour from me......very convenient........just off of I-4,,,,,,,,,but may be too far from your members. MOST important...is YOUR health status!