Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

old key

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
old key
November 29, 2009 07:15PM
Found this at a park that dates back to days of yesterday...I love keys.

[www.findmall.com]

We hunted a park in San Francisco in an area that has been pounded. Crosby found a sweet V nickel and I found this old key..For me history is history...and as much as I love old coins, relics are just as much fun...I hunted with the LTD but the EMI was so bad I had to hunt in AM boost mode. The pine needles were about three inches thick so you could not get close to scrubbing the ground. A lot of the VDI readings were a 5-10 iron and I know that sometimes that iron can be tools and horse shoes and rusted relics but I was tired from the hunt on Thanksgiving so I only dug vdi readings that were 19-94...a real hard area but you just never know!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: old key
December 03, 2009 03:03AM
Hey man, my hunting buddy love you youtube videos, there the best! Keep um comin
Aaron
Re: old key
December 03, 2009 03:09AM
Thanks so much will have another this month...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!