Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New 3D coming today...

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New 3D coming today...
December 01, 2009 11:44AM
Hi Guys, my new 3D is due to arrive today, any advice will be greatly appreciated. I've read the manuel and Toms Advanced book a couple times. Looking forward to taking it to a couple old school yards in the area.
Thanks, Aaron
Re: New 3D coming today...
December 01, 2009 09:18PM
Aaron,

I cannot imagine an easier detector to set-up and learn. Simply ground balance in enhanced mode, set the desired descrimination, set volume around 3 and sensitivity between 5 and 6 and dig all the "high" tones. If your new 3D is tuned properly you will find yourself recovering more nickels than ever before. The 3D even with descrimination set to (0) it is nice and stable. Even if you decide to dial up the descrimination to a higher level you will not lose any performance. I have a very low 1021 serial number CZ3D that was tuned by NASA Tom and it is one of my favorite machines of all time. Good Luck and enjoy!! This site has volumes of recommended information on the CZ3D. Just to a search for CZ3D "all dates" and I am certain you will find everything you need to get started.

Leo
December 02, 2009 03:14AM
You just don't want to dig the high tones~

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 02, 2009 03:50AM
Here is a link to some interesting 3D info: [www.thetreasureleague.com]

Leo
December 02, 2009 04:38PM
I had a CZ3 and had it for three years and now have the LTD and F75 the CZ3 is a great machine but if you are hunting in trash you are going to dig the same amount of trash that anyone with a detector is less you cherry pick then I think you would be even with someone that did the same...IF you are in an old area with old coins and relics the F75 will still out hunt the CZ3 the CZ has problems with iron and is slow on recovery...

Don't get me wrong it is a great machine great at parks and schools and areas that don't have a lot of trash...I got mine when my LTD gets hit with EMT I have to use the CZ3 and hope for the best....but we took a CZ 3 and the F75 in iron and trash with relics and tokens and relics that what the CZ didn't see the F75 hit hard...If you are hunting old areas with trash if you dig most of your targets you will be able to keep up with the F75 that is not digging the same amount of targets...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 03, 2009 02:53AM
Thanks alot for the link, thaqts some good info.!