Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F75 LTD: BP and CL irt DISC settings

Posted by Piscator 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F75 LTD: BP and CL irt DISC settings
December 05, 2009 09:25AM
I was wondering.
Does BP and/or CL have a lower gain/sensitivity in a certain DISC-area, like the DE and PF in the standard F75?

I've seen your testresults in your LTD topic Tom and it tells me that the airgap increases significantly at lower DISC settings, but would you consider this is to be a linear increase or is there a jump from 5 to 4 and above 19 in both new modes?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2009 09:29AM by Piscator.
Re: F75 LTD: BP and CL irt DISC settings
December 05, 2009 05:05PM
Whilst in 'bp' or 'cl' mode......... Sens changes are fairly linear.... with no 'surprise' numbers/settings IRT Sens settings. The 'surprise' settings are Disc settings of '5' and '4'..... with '4' being a much greater gain in performance vs. '5'. Lowering Disc from '5' to '4' is NOT linear. It's a large jump in performance gain....assuming EMI is not encountered. Lowering Disc from '4'....down to '0' is a fairly linear (moderate) performance increase. I have yet to notice any performance gain with Disc Settings of 18, 19, 20 or 21.

Tom