Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom what are the chances of an upgraded CZ series detector in the near future?

Posted by kickback 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tom what are the chances of an upgraded CZ series detector in the near future?
December 10, 2009 09:28PM
Do you think there may be a upgraded,revamped CZ model coming from First Texas in the foreseeable future?With their sucess and performance with the F series detectors I was wondering if they might take a dual or multi frequency detector in the lineup and increase performance.Your thoughts,ideas,comments on this subject would be welcome.Thanks.Bill
Re: Tom what are the chances of an upgraded CZ series detector in the near future?
December 10, 2009 10:57PM
The CZ series sure is a benchmark.....but an alignment nightmare. I believe it'll go away quicker......than...there would be interest in corporately reviving it!
Re: Tom what are the chances of an upgraded CZ series detector in the near future?
December 11, 2009 12:04PM
That is to bad because to me the cz's were one os the best detectors. I have a cz 5 and can go behind some other detectors ( like etrac& SE I have that cost a lot) and find a lot of coins. They just don't make them as good as old Hr Fisher any more. Thanks Tom & Bill
December 11, 2009 06:18PM
If everything I am reading on the forums is correct the F-75 (LTD's) are no longer in production. Hence the name "limited". It is also my understanding that new F-75's are also in limited supply from the factory until sometime later in 2010. Please remember that everything I am writing about is coming from information collected from the public and not first hand. Mike Scott has openly admitted on several occasions that "Fisher/First Texas" is always listening and I doubt very seriously if they are sitting on their laurals down there in Texas. If I were a betting man, I would say that something "cutting edge" is just around the corner that will incorporate many of the features everyone has been asking for. When will the new flagship be released? No one on the outside will ever know; however, if you look at all the information that is available it appears that it may be sooner rather than later. It appears to me that the LTD was an attempt to squeeze every ounce of performance out of the F-75 platform while at the same time giving Fisher some good feedback on the effectiviness of the BP and CL modes.

Does anyone else feel the same way I do? Feedback is always welcome.

Leo
December 12, 2009 04:41AM
I would hope the LTD and I love it because it does add proformance to the F75 so you have the extra push to go a bit further.. but to get back to what I was saying I would love to see Fisher come out with a new detector in 2010...I think the company would have a huge amount of people ready to buy because the F75 and LTD have lived up to the hype..Where other compaines have really not done much and where Whites spent a lot of money and time on something that I don't think took off.

I think White's thinking was they have sold so many detectors in the past that everyone would buy their new color machine...but in this day of age you are only on top for so long and when you lose your place it takes a long time to move up again. So lets see what Nasa Tom is testing he has been very quite as of late.

Fisher came out with the LTD and it is a killer machine maybe what the F75 should have been and most all of the reviews including myself have given it a thumbs up. Even Nasa Tom said he won't be using DE mode anymore.

So lets say Fisher took the LTD to the next level and added a whole new platform one that works even better maybe with a twist that no one has..a way to read trash items better so you can find more gold??? Or a hell of a lot more stabel depth???? Not just an air gap but deeper and maybe a new way to hunt in AM mode how about a tone or tones?????

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 12, 2009 12:42PM
Good/correct thinking.
December 16, 2009 07:09PM
LowBoy

i like you thinking as well

maybe they can ADD A BEACH PROGRAM and all will be happy

F80LS.......land and sea

:-)............:-)