Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ3D for Sale

Posted by njnydigger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ3D for Sale
October 24, 2013 11:11PM
Guys, this forum means a lot to me, so, wanna give y'all a heads up...

Two CZ's were posted on my site today - TreasureClassifieds.com

One was tuned by Tom (I believe that one sold already), but, there's another one that was just posted, too. I tried a trade on them, however, both owners needed the cash instead. So...

If you're looking for one, might wanna act fast, as these don't come up too often. Both appear to be in superb condition.

I own one already, and would like another, which should tell you how damn good they are winking smiley

Joe
Re: CZ3D for Sale
October 28, 2013 11:53PM
Joe the one that is listed for 575 the guy bought it for 525 from a dealer it also came with the SunRay 12" coil he sold the 12" coil for 350 on EBay and now is selling the machine for 575 I will not do buisness with his type he stands to make 400 more than what he gave for it.
October 29, 2013 12:14AM
Who the heck bought a FZ12 for $350 ? Jeez.
October 29, 2013 12:18AM
Yeah that what I was wondering myself.
October 29, 2013 12:35AM
therover61 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who the heck bought a FZ12 for $350 ? Jeez.

They're hard to find these days and guys are paying top dollar for them especially at certain times of the year (like around the mid/end of winter) when everyone has cabin fever and can't wait to get out/are gearing up for spring hunting!

I seen 2 of them sell on feebay for $350+ this past winter around Feb
October 29, 2013 01:06AM
I have one but if I sell it, I will make sure someone gets a good deal on it. No way I put it up on Feeabay. $350...that's just trying to suck the last dollar out of someone via auction. I believe in free enterprise but jeez. Who's to say the guy selling it had someone bid a tad higher each time a valid bid was made. I don't trust that site.

In all honesty, the 10.5 Fisher coil will do just a good of job at a fraction of that cost.
October 29, 2013 01:27AM
I have read the comparisons between the two and don't see it being worth 350 in performance over the 10-1/2" coil.
October 29, 2013 03:05AM
Sometimes if you want to play...you have to pay.....Everybody has a right to buy what they want?....If they want to pay 350.00...they must want it!..I know I have had to pay my share for what I wanted.......and If I did.... I wanted it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2013 03:07AM by mascard1.