Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

On the TV show "Meterite men" are

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
On the TV show "Meterite men" are
February 11, 2010 06:30PM
they using the all metal mode. If so why? That show will probably not last to long in my opinion.. watched it twice and not all that exciting to me. jmho
Re: On the TV show "Meterite men" are
February 11, 2010 06:51PM
I think your missing part of your post." They are using..." what?
Never heard of the show is it on Discovery?
February 11, 2010 07:09PM
Probably because there is a lot of iron content in meteorites, there is not much trash where they are hunting and possibly the all metal footprint is deeper and wider when searching ?

Not familiar with the F75 but I had posted something a few months back on another forum about the show. I had seen promos for it, and it looked like they were using F75 LTD's based on the camo prior to the F75 LTD's actually coming out.

I got a message back from Greg, one of the guys on the show, indicating it was an F75 LTD proto type that FT let them use.

I kinda like the show, regardless of whether it's exciting or not. It's nice to see something on TV that has our hobby in the forefront instead of another reality or game show.
February 11, 2010 11:10PM
All-metal mode can provide different parameters of audible intelligence (especially raw data)....AND.....especially in hot ground; the unit will audibly run more stable.
February 12, 2010 01:03PM
I like the show!! I have all of them DVR'd. Of course they are NOWHERE as exciting as getting out Tom's DVD and watching it for 20th time! Have you all seen American Pickers yet?
February 12, 2010 06:18PM
What channel is this program on? I've heard about it, but don't think I get it here?

I heard they broke a brand new F75 LTD because they crashed their ATV into a tree, then duct tapped the control housing to the rod and went on their way - LOL! That I'd like to see :-)
February 12, 2010 06:47PM
I'm too busy watching Kirsten Yum, I mean Gum, re-runs on Travel Channel.
February 16, 2010 01:09PM
Amen PanMan!!!!

American Pickers is on the History Channel on Mondays at 9.