Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Teknetics G2 for sale $475 shipped. SOLD!!!!

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Teknetics G2 for sale $475 shipped. SOLD!!!!
April 17, 2014 10:21PM
PM me if your interested. I bought it brand new on March the 4th. It shipped to me in a couple of days. I have likely put about 15 hours on it. No coil cover. Pics upon request, but only by Private Message. I just got through doing ALOT of rototilling and I am trembling and need to drink a coca cola or something with sugar in it. No haggling about price please. I am paying or shipping. I will accept Paypal (i will pay the fee) or i will accept postal money orders. I will include the cheap Hamilton headphones (they are what I used!). To be honest, these cheap headphones held up longer than some MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE jobs that I have had. Anyway......if you are interested.......PM me. We can talk on the phone or not. Makes no never-mind to me. Go back through some of my posts since March. I have some air test data in there if that will interest ya. Ususally I try to include a pic with my intial ad but I have GOT to lie down for a minute. I cannot understand why I am trembling. My father had the same malady. A bit of sugar (he would drink a coke) ususally did the trick. I'll try some blueberry yogurt. I don't mean to sound grouchy. Just feel like crap. I'll check my PM's in about a half hour. (It's 5:21 PM CST here)

I haven't bothered wiping it off yet. I'll clean it up when and if it sales. I just air tested a V nickel at 13 inches. A faint repeatable signal. I have ground balance adjusted down to 58. (if that matters). Price dropped to $475 shipped. Can't go no lower guys. Thanks. kevin
EDIT: I am including, for $475 SHIPPED....the G2 with it's 11 inch stock DD coil PLUS an NEL Tonado (12"x13") coil. Thanks.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2014 01:56PM by Kevin B.
Re: Teknetics G2 for sale $485 shipped.
April 18, 2014 01:09AM
Sounds like a square deal Kevin hope it goes well & hope you get feeling better! HH rr7
April 18, 2014 06:15AM
Kevin, if you are lucky what you are describing is dehydration and it's the fluid not the sugar that's helping you feel better.

People with diabetes are very prone to ill effects from exercise-related hypoglycemia AKA low blood sugar.

Doctors are no fun, but you should consider seeing one if you haven't had a physical in a while. Hope you feel better soon.
April 18, 2014 12:00PM
Yes Kevin agreed w marcomo, if your work really hard out in yard like you say, you've gotta keep the fluids high.

If its a blood sugar problem (which I have), soda pop w hi fructose is the worst thing bro.

It will bring you up fast drop you just as harder and even feel worse!

All the best w that G2 bro!

Aaron
April 18, 2014 03:28PM
Soda is not the way to feel better it takes more fluids away from the body..the G2 is going to be replaced with a new machine I think this forum is filled with more people in the know then some other forums. You may want to try the forum to sell detectors at that Keith uses..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 18, 2014 05:35PM
They only allow one machine a month on the other forum I'm a member of. I appreciate the concern of my health. That mean's more to me than selling this machine. I am very appreciative.
Re: Teknetics G2 for sale $475 shipped. (PICS ADDED!!!) (Price drop)
April 19, 2014 12:17AM
kevin, you did come off as grouchy and diabetes would be the reason for that!! hope you start feeling normal!

chuck.
April 19, 2014 12:56AM
Did you list it for sale here Kevin >> [www.treasureclassifieds.com]

if not give it a try

good luck - that's a great price for a G2
April 19, 2014 02:38AM
I agree eith Wayne...post it on that forum...its nynjdigger...aka Joe,a fellow Dankowki forum member and all around good guy.
Take care of yourself Kevin!!! Im sure theres some ladies there that need ya healthy bud!!
April 19, 2014 03:24AM
Okay, I'll try there tomorrow. Thanks for puttin up with me. fellows.
April 19, 2014 12:14PM
No proble'mo!

Aaron
April 19, 2014 01:02PM
See a Doctor my friend and put the hobby on the burner for the present. Your health is your wealth and detectors and such are at best material things..

Having had diabetes for over 30 yrs high or low sugar can bring on many symptoms but so can many maladies...Take care and keep us informed...
April 19, 2014 05:21PM
Sound's like you've been working on a empty stomach Kevin...

Piece of toast or a muffin or bagel does fine for running errands but when someone does strenuous activity such as your doing a good hearty fill up will do wonders...

as we get older we cant run on empty tanks or 1/2 tanks even like we once could in or 20's or 30's and do alot of heavy work and not expect to get shaky or weak..

Theres a reason Lumberjacks eat big meals they burn alot of fuel..

Eat a muffin full of sugars and starchs... you feel sluggish even after eating it and it wont last long in the field working

Eat some bacon.eggs..biscuits...feel how much better your energy level is..you will last longer in the field working...

Doctors tell you not to eat certian meats and things but im under the conclusion I want to fuel up when I need to..

I dont eat like that everyday most mornings I eat cereal..Raisin Bran usually...or Cherrios but not if I plan on straining myself..I get the lumberjack breakfast if im working HARD all day...and stop for a good lunch. too..

I usually let my body tell me want I want...And how much physical activity I do also dictates what I eat..

I used to Know a guy who was a sharpshooter in Vietnam...He loved to shoot and hunt deer ..but he would not shoot when he was hungry...He said they taught them in training that everyones bodys become SHAKY to a degree when hungry...that shake could mean life or death..

Eat proper Kevin.. dont skip meals..especially the older we get..I used to get up and go all day and would not eat till 8 oclock at night..cant hardly do that anymore...but that was 20 years ago...

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2014 07:48PM by Keith Southern.
April 19, 2014 05:33PM
I always was the world's worst at skipping breakfast. I wanted to be in the woods or at a site when the birds first start singing. I would drink a half-caff coffee (Keurig) and be off. Plus......I eat WAY too much sugar. I'm a batchelor and if I am going to eat good on a regular basis......I must eat out. I occasionally cook for myself (and my dog, Suzy). But it is usually bacon, eggs, canned Biscuits, and strawberry preserves, and real butter.
But I also cook deer meat about once a week. I need a good wife but I haven't found a decent enough detector to be able to discriminate well enough. lol!!!!! I am hoping that the Tek G2 Boost Process will have pheromone sniffing abilities. My process needs boosted.
April 19, 2014 07:53PM
O.K. Kevin..

Just keep that protein intake up...

Whats the next weapon of choice your getting since your letting the G2 go?

The newer G2 may not be out for awhile yet I hear...the F19 is the first one and its mid june...

I did see Big boys hobbies has the F-19 online now..

Keith
April 19, 2014 09:34PM
Kevin-"But I also cook deer meat about once a week. I need a good wife but I haven't found a decent enough detector to be able to discriminate well enough. lol!!!!! I am hoping that the Tek G2 Boost Process will have pheromone sniffing abilities. My process needs boosted."

Kevin, I think your chances of finding the good doctor are gonna be better! LOL!

Get your yourself a good protein powder, put a banana and a tablespoon of natural peanut butter in it, with either milk or water . Perfect on the the breakfast, I do it all the time!

Gotta keep the blood sugar levels high my friend...

Aaron
Re: Teknetics G2 for sale $450 shipped. (PICS ADDED!!!) PRICE DROP AGAIN
April 21, 2014 01:32PM
I was hoping that someone was just on the cusp of buying a G2. This G2 was purchased in March of this year. I'm going to make one more push to sell, then, just keep it I guess. I was going to use the funds to purchase a new unit (undecided). These are very lightweight units with an All Metal feature that is the love/need of relic hunters everywhere. The unit is not too shabby in dense iron, even with stock 11 inch coil. Anyway, gonna go plant three rows of sweet corn, a row of okra, maybe a row of bush beans. Happy Digging!!!!
Re: Teknetics G2 for sale $475 shipped. (PICS ADDED!!!) ( w/ Extra Coil)
April 25, 2014 05:16PM
For $475, you will recieve the Teknetics G2 w/ 11" stock DD coil PLUS the NEL Tornado 12"x13" coil. I bought the NEL coil brand new. Pics upon request for serious inquiries. Thanks. kevin