Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

My world came crashing down..

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: My world came crashing down..
July 21, 2014 01:30PM
My fatherinlaw had a mild stroke 15 years ago. He recovered nicely and had a great 10 years after that. They have a lot of meds and knowledge now to help, as Keith mentioned. We are pulling for you both.
July 21, 2014 02:36PM
Hi Dan,
I hope thing work out for the best for you both.

I'll pray for you both.

HH
Mike
July 21, 2014 03:27PM
I'm sorry to hear this Dan. I will pray for your wife's quick recovery and that you have the extra strength during this time. Take care of yourself also...John
July 21, 2014 04:36PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Dan, Please keep us posted we're here for both you and your wife.

Best wishes,
Paul (Ca)
July 21, 2014 08:56PM
Dan, haven't been on the forums lately because of my own worries, sorry to hear about your wife will pray and send love steve
July 21, 2014 09:04PM
DANPa.....you and your wife have my every sympathy and kind thought!!!!! More importantly......you both have my fervent prayer for God's strength and healing. Anyone who can create something out of nothing has certainly gained my respect. I will keep you in my prayers until I hear of a positive progress report. Hang in there Dan. Although we are separated by miles of terrain......just know that you are not alone in your pain or your wife's pain.
July 22, 2014 12:47AM
So sorry Dan...our thoughts and prayers are with you...

Jim/Barb
July 22, 2014 09:49PM
thoughts and prayers are with you Dan...
July 22, 2014 10:36PM
Sorry to hear :0(
August 01, 2014 11:48PM
Hopeing for the very best outcome,,,,, hang in there Dan