Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Sold...Troy Shadow X3

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Sold...Troy Shadow X3
July 21, 2014 10:42PM
X3 has been sold. Thanks to all who showed interest.

Charles

Selling for a friend. This unit hasn't been used much...was one of Troy Galloway's last bunch boxed away until about 3-4 years ago. Has a few smudges on the lower rod and a few very light scratches. Comes with the stock 9" coil with cover. Works very well. Asking $450 shipped in the lower 48 only. Pics sent on request. Thanks!

Manual can be found at: [www.troycustomdetectors.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2014 05:29PM by Charles (Sabre)(Tx).
Re: FS...Troy Shadow X3
July 21, 2014 11:09PM
Great detector and very good price. I would be loath to sell mine. They came with a 7 inch coil, but the 9 is a great choice for relic or beach. Deep and still pinpoints well. This is a deal for someone!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
July 21, 2014 11:26PM
Thanks for the kudo's Pastor Tom. I might want to keep it myself (selling for a friend)! Yes...I forgot that the stock coil for this unit was the 7"...not the 9". But the 9 sure seems to get all my deeply buried coins in my test garden. That's something a lot of my other units won't do. This would make someone a very good "beep-dig" machine. It is in very good condition...8.5 out of 10.

Charles
July 22, 2014 07:43PM
I sold my x5 and kept the x3 for planted hunts and general beep hunting. The x3 is as good at that as any I've seen and the most solid, well constructed unit I've laid my hands on, bar none. It doesn't do much, but what it does... It is a shame Troy has not come out with a new X line. If he could do this with a PI...
I ran the 9 inch on my X3 and its a great combo! Good luck finding a home for it, it will fill a hole in many guys arsenal!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie