Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Update:

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Update:
July 25, 2014 01:15PM
Just about lived at the hospital but my wife MaryAnn at 71 showed a marked improvement and is now at John Heinz rehab. Hopefully they will bring her back further from the stroke. No time for the hobby but will become Mr. Mom at 76 in a week or so. Gotta go as lots of work to do around the house as the only have evening hours for visitors. Again thanks for your prayers and kind words and lets move on.
Re: Update:
July 25, 2014 01:30PM
Dan glad shes doing better! I'll keep her and you in my prayers! God Bless you two!!
July 25, 2014 02:14PM
I have been Mr.Mom (my mother is down with Alzheimer's) so I know exactly what you'll be contending with but I wouldn't have it any other way. People who are sick or bedridden or both get the very best care from their loved ones. Just my opinion.
July 25, 2014 02:17PM
Dan-Pa. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just about lived at the hospital but my wife
> MaryAnn at 71 showed a marked improvement and is
> now at John Heinz rehab. Hopefully they will bring
> her back further from the stroke. No time for the
> hobby but will become Mr. Mom at 76 in a week or
> so. Gotta go as lots of work to do around the
> house as the only have evening hours for visitors.
> Again thanks for your prayers and kind words and
> lets move on.

Dan------Your wife is the same age as my wife (71)----and you are about the same age I am---I'm right at 75 1/2-----Glad to hear your wife has a marked improvement from the stroke, thanks for the update.----God Bless------------ Del & Patsy