Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lawrenzo Heres a live hunt I did today with the 3.2 DEUS (video) IRONMAN program added 8/19/14

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
was going to ask one more (for now) stupid question...Keith since you use two tones and have the low tone assigned to the disc of say six and below. And the other tone (high) assigned above the iron disc 7-99 I think you said you dig from about 20 and above if it gives a good tone. Do you ignore the targets in between 7-20. They would still be a high tone? Was wonding if one use three tones and assigned a very low tone from 0-6 and low tone from 7-19 and a high tone from 20-99

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
I dont look at the meter really lawrenzo......go by the sound....like in the video I did it shows the I.D. at 6 b it was really an 88 out of the dirt...

I would not just dig a I.D. on the DEUS above 20....lots of things can be in the 6-20 severly masked... again you will learn when to use the I.D. by site contamination levels...

An I.D. at times is fun to loo at and can get you excited when its in the upper numbers but when it thick iron forget about it a dig the good tone...

I use I.D. a sort of reference but not to tell me to dig or not dig in sites im trying to unmask the last bit..

Thinking back I dont believe I ever mentioned just dig above 20...May have info confused with someone else..Or I may have made an erroneous statement and if so I appoligize..

Keith
Thanks

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Good luck overseas..

Don't sell that DEUS..Arizona has nasty dirt...you will enjoy the mineral see through on reactivity 3..

do some in dirt real world test...hunt in reactivity 3 18k and get a hit then go to reactivity 2 and see what happens..good targets in bad dirt will read iron on 2 but read good on 3...this is for say the 6 inch targets you have been leaving for years thinking there iron..

Don't sell..the DEUS is a excellent investment even if it is a tad high..it's too good of a quality instrument to not have in the lineup..a real producer when used where it should be used for jobs it's good at...

Keith
bump for the op